60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i'm worried about watch latest episode on this site-it seem member are experiencing problems and I'm think it's better for me wait until problem get resolved before watch latest episode?.

Reply 179#179 nye87's post

This was a good episode Morgan Fairchild guest star but sarah better watch out look Eric has fans and look on his face when she was given him the biscuit was priceless but i agree that song was nice, marin on fire was funny but it show that that's not her life anymore. i like other girl wing-women i didn't catch her name.

Reply 181#181 themegababe's post

Are you going a quiz on last week episode?

Reply 184#184 themegababe's post

if your sick don't worry about it-get yourself better is more important

We have Red's quizes keep us busy

Reply 188#188 waterlilybarb's post

i'm looking forward to it

Reply 190#190 themegababe's post

You have recovered from being sick?

Reply 188#188 waterlilybarb's post

Since it been uploaded let discuss it, i like the julia confided in marin her marriage wasn't strong but it was strange when jack offered to buy that statue of what suppose me julia was i only one that think it was just piece of wood shaped like a chair?.

Patrick going oversea and crazy woman getting break up by annie i felt bad because she was nutcase.

Buzz-mia was going find out but what she did to celia uniform was amusing.

i get what your saying they trying give it some sort of ending.

Men In Trees 2x16

Well this was an intresting episode i start with Mia cleaning the house in the nude thank god they covered her up on camera but that what i love about this series you just don't know what else they can come up with make her more funny.

Cash and Jack-he saved his life but it was funny when he got coal on his face

Patrick actually keeping the job and helping i thought he would get fired but good on him.

i can't believe Cash kiss her but nice excuse pretending to hopped up on drugs

Reply 194#194 themegababe's post

Don't worry about it-no one hardly replies much to my comments.

Well it was one off but it would be a lot more interesting if Julia moved into Elmo that could make it more interesting but one-off appearance in this episode suggested that she not be recurring character.

New patrick is here to stay i don't think we will get old Patrick back?

Reply 196#196 nye87's post

Wow ok, let me start with Wasn't Mai moving in with Celia the funniest thing?

She only single woman in Elmo that has her own house-latest episode Mia really crossed the border at start of that episode.

I do love Sam and Jane but it seems like she is always hurting his feelings-Well that's jane for you remember he not typical guy from city he's very old-fashioned.

Reply 199#199 waterlilybarb's post

You see when you don't live in USA we have no choice but depend on this site and i do have one question 22 episodes this season?

i doubt jane will pimp Patrick out but i suspect she might lie to him to make him think she want him helping her out with her. if you get what i'm trying to suggest

only another 2 more episode until this series ends

Men In Trees 2x17

it didn't start out to be a good episode but finally he got his memory back   but it look like Annie has moved on and it's all thanks to that women and the dogs you just knew Julie would do that create problem for Marin and it nice some elmo people took the dogs.

Reply 205#205 waterlilybarb's post

I hope they give this a good ending

Episode 18 (Spoilers)

I enjoyed this episode slightly more than last week but that episode really set scene for this episode, Patrick gets his memory back realise everyone has moved on i was wondering they introduce the dogs and now i see Celia was replacing Patrick with the dog but she was right he needs to grow up-i love message with flowers with next week being series finale how they resolve everything 1 episode?

i can't wait until tomorrow yo see the series finale

Men In Trees 2x19

Wow, what an episode but it didn't feel series finale just felt normal episode which is a shame but it does wrap few story-lines off and we learnt some interesting information about Jane guy, who knew he was loaded but the annoying thing is we didn't find out the exact figures. i felt bad for Patrick, that must be hard 'if you love me leave me alone',Apart from that i was happy how they ended the show but it could have been better they should had one more episode for the wedding.

Reply 213#213 nye87's post

there's only 2  new episodes to catch up

Reply 215#215 waterlilybarb's post

i think they decided to cut back on episode once they realise it wasn't getting renewed but your right it was suppose to be 21 or 22 episode, not sure which one.

60 123
Thread