25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Oh yes, I picked up on the wine (possible preggo) too, it just slipped my mind till I read these. That would be an excellent twist, to bring to little ole' Elmo.

Waterlily, I also like that Patrick is trying new things, I think everyone should. Like you, I think they need to, either bring back the old Patrick or mold the two together.....it's getting old.

Re: Marin- I wasn't referring to the way she is dressing ( I dress like that), I just thought her face looked tired and her hair looked kind of dirty IMO. Maybe she's just stressed because Jack isn't there, or sexually frustrated.

Reply 134#134 waterlilybarb's post

You're right, I don't think she would have let that secret slip, had she had Jack there to keep her mind and other things occupied. I don't think knitting that sweater, is keeping her as intent as she'd hoped.

Reply  135#135 shinny's post

Glad to see I'm no the only one that noticed, she wasn't looking her usual self. Yes, that was one of the scenes, that I really picked up on it in. She does look very thin, in that scene. People with small frames, usually have to stay a certain weight, to look good. I am one of those people, if I lose one pound it's noticeable, usually in my face. Just like your friend, I'm guessing.

Reply 138#138 nye87's post

Jannah, you have to go and watch this show. This is one of those FUN things, you have to do!! It's great to have you, I can't wait to hear what you think!!!

Reply 162#162 waterlilybarb & all

I agree, I didn't like the silent treatment either, that is something that I just couldn't tolerate. I think this may have been something that had to do with the PTSD (not being able to deal), that Jack is obviously suffering from, by the dream he had at the end.

I'm wondering what is going on with Celia, I missed next weeks previews at the end, so don't know if the gave us a nibble. I hope that she is ok, and she isn't leaving the show.

I wonder how Patrick is going to get down from up there, maybe pop one balloon at a time, until he starts to come down. If he goes to far up, he'll just fall....really fast!

To all- sorry you haven't seen me around too much, I have Dr's orders to spend limited time on the computer, reading and other things in my life, due to seizures I have, caused by the Lupus. With the nominations, pool & awards going on, my online time is spread thin.
Thanks for understanding!!

Sorry to say, I've been down with a migraine for days and with the all the stuff before, I still haven't watched the last two episodes. Hopefully I'll be able to watch them soon, I guess this has to break eventually, eh?

25 12
Thread