Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hi Everybody!

I just got done watching episode 5 (The Girl Who Cried Wolf) and it was the best episode I have seen so far. I can't wait to see what happens next week. To see if Marin gets attacked by the wolves. Granny Penny
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +2 Thanks for starting discussion!! 11-13-2007 12:21
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Hi Barb! I didn't know which thread to go to to ask this question.  Do you know when that new show called Zena will start?  I love that show. I've always wanted to see it from the very beginning. Thanks Granny Penny

NICE DAY FOR A DRY WEDDING, Part II

This episode wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The part where Patrick is in the hospital and has amnesia. I thought it was funny when Patrick laughed when Mai said that she was his Mom-Mai and Buzz said that he was his dad. The look on Patrick's face made me laugh. I feel sorry for those two kids. They are so much in love.
I like Cash. I was hoping that Marin and Cash would get together.
Can anyone please tell me where Ben came into all that money to buy the Huskies Team. I've only watched 3 or 4  of the last episodes of the show.   I enjoy the show, but not enough to go back and watch the past episodes.

Reply #57 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb!

I AM IN THE RACE

I have only watched maybe 4 or 5 episodes of this show.  But, I am really getting to like this show.  I feel so sorry for Patrick and Annie. It must be harder on Annie though. Imaging one day you are getting married to this guy and the next day he doesn't even know you. It was funny when Marin found out you Donna was.  I like Mia one minute and the next minute I don't.  She tries to help out  but she always seems to mess up everything.  I can't wait till the next show when we get to see what happens with Jack  and the sinking ship.
Recent Ratings
  • themegababe Points +4 keep getting into the show granny penny! 12-3-2007 09:48

Thread