Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #51 waterlilybarb's post

Nope, we definitely didn't see the lightning coming Patrick's way!

I was happy to see Jane again. And the two proposals. What fun! But what will they be doing now? Where will they be living? New York?

I was so glad to see Cash return. Rooting for the guy since day one!

Will Jack leave and be gone for 9 months (pretty please??) - and what will Marin do during that time? Will his ex-wife finally leave town? (pretty please?)

Sorry, but I don't like either one of those chars.

The epi was okay, but not exciting.

I'm wondering if we're supposed to root for Jack? I find the back and forth as annoying as Jack's styled hair.

Reply 67#67 themegababe's post

Did you forget that Plow Guy went and visited her in NYC? Which was much fun, too! I loved that.

I'm so pleased they got married. Now it should get really interesting.. where to reside, how to work out their very different sets of friends. But I guess it'll be Elmo. Hope Jane stays true to herself there and doesn't turn into yet another Elmonite. That would be boring.

Reply 71#71 gypsiegirl66's post

Totally!!! I so hope she doesn't mutate and adjust as quickly as did Marin. We want tension! Surprise us with new ideas coming from that.

I'm dying to see a less traditional couple.

I personally don't care if Jack dies at sea or gets it on with that chick (there seems to be a hint in that direction).

Where on the planet was Cash? I must've missed where he went, but I'm totally not pleased.

Marin being all lovesick and calling Jack's mom was .... Eeeew. She stays home like little housewifey and waits till big strong man returns from his adventure out in the world? Gimme a break.

Jane, Jane, we desperately need Jane. Do something, mix it up, bring something new to this town which otherwise seems to be headed for La-la-Boring-Land.

Oh, and the new Patrick? -- New and improved!! Sorry for Annie, but new Patrick has a point. Born, raised, died in Elmo and never went anywhere? Who in his right mind would think that's interesting? Go discover the world, one way or the other, study something cool, whatever. Take Annie with you, if you like.

I've already posted my thoughts on that epi above, posts 73/74

I am in the race!
Recent Ratings
  • themegababe Points +4 keep watching the show and enjoy! 12-3-2007 09:46

Stewart is back.... is he back or not?.. that's one of  the questions. Where is Cash? That's the other one.

Will Annie get a clue already? It's getting really tired and repetitive. The New Patrick doesn't dig her as much. Okay. But here's a question for you: Why is she after New Patrick in the first place? She doesn't try to figure out who this guy is, just wants the old one back. Maybe it's not gonna happen for a couple of years, so get a life. A new one. She ought to acutally dislike New Patrick, no?

I like that Marin is at least aware of how her devotion to Mr. Cheaterguy looks....  All this talk about patience. Sounds good and holy on paper... but look at all the second fiddles, the mistresses, who do nothing much but wait for their married pashas. It's not that simple. What are the things worth waiting for? That was her question. My answer: Jack sure isn't one of those things. Get a grip. Take a look at redhot Lonnie (sp?). They sure got some guys worth checking out up there in Elmo. ooooh baby. Oh, yeah, no wonder Marin got booted from her own show in the MIT elimination game.

Barb: her name is Julia. Julia and Jack. You heard it here first! In my post after last epi!  It's going to be a problem. She's going to be a problem. She may talk about her hubby etc. But the way Jack looks at her? Oooh, ooh, ooops. They may not happen, but his wandering eye still seems to be wandering. And now they have a history, a big event that happened. Something she may not be able to talk to her husband about. Something he can't share with her. Something huge...

[ Last edited by ms.smith at 12-9-2007 08:45 ]
Life's a party. Crash it.

Reply 93#93 irishbuddy's post

Irish, you're probably not aware of The Amazing Forum Race.

It just so happened that during the race one of the tasks was to watch a certain epi of MIT, answer questions pertaining to it, and then the participants were required to post their thoughts here.

You are correct - the result isn't always adding much to the discussion.

But hey - just like you said re: no need to comment if you hate it... You may do the same and just ignore those posts.

Remember - Ignorance is Bliss!!
Life's a party. Crash it.

Thread