29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

haha yeah i was hoping to see more of what happened too.  And yes, I feel like they will be announcing/finding out that jack is lost at sea.  I hope they don't fake his death.  that is the worst!

I'm excited to see what happens too.  

Let's see.  Previously. Jack was lost at sea with the woman.  Marin was trying to wait for him.  Patrick was hitting on Marin.  Annie and Patrick are now just friends.  Ben named the ice-smoother Teresa.  And Sarah and Paster Eric are dating, and he's going back to pastoring, so they cannot have sex anymore. I think that's about it

Okay I haven't seen 12 or 13 yet (I'm finally catching up!) haha  I almost saw 13 live last night, but had to deal with some stuff with old roommates (it was ugly). But I think I will have time to get a quiz together today, man it's been awhile since I have done a quiz.  I will try to do a joint of both episodes.  enjoy!

I watched them!  Would have been hard to make up that quiz if I hadn't! haha  But yes, I liked Jane's parents as well.  They were so cute!  And Jane's dress was HILARIOUS!

As for Marin and Jack, I agree.  It seems like they do argue a lot.  But maybe it is just because they are still adjusting to living together (it's a big adjustement, I am learning that, haha).  

And Arielle I agree with you about Ivan too, I think he's too mean.  I do not like his arrogant attitude.  And it bums me out that Annie is falling for him.  Oy vey!

there wasn't a new episode this week, I don't think.  bummer

Maybe, but I'm a little sick and pretty busy, and I know Gypsy is not feeling so great as well. But we might have one up sometime soon!

haha I haven't seen it yet!  It airs at 10 pm here, and I'm already in bed!

but just so yall know, Gypsy is out of the country, so won't be making a quiz for awhile.  I am trying to get one together from last week's episode (or 2 weeks ago) anyways, that should be up soon!

Sorry Bala, I never saw your responses or I would have talked with you about the episodes!  I haven't seen the new one yet, I'm going to try soon.

But last week, yeah that whole double dinner date was disasterous. I really didn't like Julia and how she kept making it appear like she knew Jack better than Marin.  But I was really happy that she and her husband ended up having a good morning.

And Buzz, I really hope he can fix this.  Gambling sucks.

And Annie, I  am glad she moved on.  It's time for her to let go of Patrick.  I think new Patrick may actually like her, but does she like new Patrick?  I do no think she could.  maybe he will hit his head while going overseas and become Patrick again!

I think they are going to air the rest of the episodes as the end the show.  

29 12
Thread