Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
jack's styled hair
yeah, we think that 'do stinks like an old beehive wig, not that we like marin's character either. strange that a  character who is such a relationship black hole on a show that promotes such fidelity (and "standing by" a person should not = marrying them because someone else got them pregnant!) is supposed to be the maid of honor and best man. (btw, both she and tupper have filed for divorce no? that relationship sounds like a good idea - NOT)

we could just go ahead and like this show if they would get rid of jack and marin. the rest of the cast is adorable even if the amnesia bit is rather tired.
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

yeah, you know a man loves you when he names his zamboni after you!

marin on her regular suspicious track is just annoying.

annie's hair makes her look ten years older and the amnesia plot is still tired.

jerome is the greatest, we're wondering how this letter-writing affair is going to turn out. how do mai and buzz make their relationship work

we like jane but we don't want to see her move to elmo (and really, what were they doing out in the woods? oh brother!)

we're in the race!
Recent Ratings
  • themegababe Points +4 keep joining us in this forum! 12-3-2007 09:47

sweatering it out

yeah, what did we miss, where is cash?

this was a much better episode than usual because there was more jane and the plow guy, yay! and thank goodness for annie putting her hair in a ponytail, that other mop she's been wearing was really bugging us!

great songs to start and finish the episode but we are just sick and disgusted by the boat scene! we never saw "titanic" but this storyline seemed the same tired crap. if the guy is going to die in 1/2 an hour why can't they just be with him? is it that hard for us to witness death? we may go forward alone but that is no reason for someone to have to die without their hand being held and a shared recognition that death will come for us all. it didn't really look like the boats could not have resisted for another 30 minutes! blech!

hope you're feeling better too, nye!

ay yayayayaaaaaarrrrgggh! we did not miss jack at all! and they found the raft that had the body of the guy they cut loose so there really was no point to that stupid action! hate that cash is sick but love that he's getting some play time and finally jerome! yes, we love jerome and are so glad that THAT is his secret and not that he was some secret agent killer or such. mai with pompoms is hilarious and excellent insight into Sara & Eric and Ben & Theresa! such a great cast if you cut out the two main characters!

Thread