Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I thought that the last episode was cute but sad. I think that it was cute how that "other woman" turned out to be Jack's mom and I thought that what Ben did for Theresa was cute (with the new car and putting her name on the ice cleaner). I also thought that Jerome and Mary Ellen were cute when they acted like themselves and decided to exchange letters. But, I feel so sorry for Annie. I think that I would be devastated if I were in the same situation. And poor Jack, that storm looked severe and I hope that everyone is okay. I'm in the race.

I loved episode 2x08. I think that it officially made Patrick my favorite character in the show. But I love Annie, too. They're both so hilarious. Kudos to Marin for waiting it out instead of taking one of the many offers that she had with guys who were not losers. I think that Jane and Sam make the cutest couple and I'm glad they worked out their little problem. I feel so sorry for Annie; I hope that she finds happiness again SOON whether it be with Patrick or another guy.

Or maybe the wine tasted bad because she is pregnant but doesn't know it yet. Man, I feel so left out. Now I'll have to go back and watch all of the episodes. I have no idea who Cash is and is Buzz really Patrick's dad or is that like some kind of inside joke?? I laughed so hard out loud when it was mentioned. Did Cash and Marin used to date and why does he call her "princess"?? Oh, I guess I better go start soon because I have so many questions.   I did enjoy this episode, though...its really great to see the show back.

Reply 139#139 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you! Wow, insight is really nice! I really appreciate you taking time out to explain it to me. I can't wait to see the other episodes. Thank you again.

Reply 141#141 gypsiegirl66's post

I will definitely let you know!

I feel so bad for Cash. I guess not telling Marin was the "noble" thing to do, but at the same time I hope he doesn't do anything stupid like ignore everything the doctor told him. I am happy that Jack has returned to Elmo and I did think that He and Marin's reunion was the cutest. Mai finally getting to do what she had regretted not doing(I'm trying not to give anything away) was too funny. OMG, and Patrick never hearing of Paris Hilton before.

Ok, so I got to see the first episode and LOVED it. I never would have thought that would have been how it all began. Unfortunately, I got really sick yesterday and still am so, I'll have to delay the continuance for a while. But I couldn't keep away all day...I had to see what was going on. Hello to all and if I am not back tomorrow, I'll see you all when I get better.

I'm finally back and feeling much better...I'll be happier once this cough has gone, though. Thank you waterlily barb and sddvasquez for your sweet sentiments. Reading them makes me feel ten times better.

Even though I am happy for Marin and Jack, I feel bad for Cash. I hope that it will not be that hard for me when I have to move in with someone. It was so cute how Patrick called Mai, "Mama Mai". I don't know if he did that before, but its my first time hearing it. I also think that it was very sweet of Sam to do that for Jane. OMG, I hope that Celia is okay.

Ok, so I am just getting around to seeing the episodes. I LOVED episode 2x12. I think that Jane and Sam are so cute together and his speech brought tears to my eyes as well. It was SO sweet! I felt so bad for Jerome, my heart seriously goes out to him. He's so talented! I hope that he ends up finding his "person". Patrick and Annie are so cute together. OMG, I LOVE Jane's parents. They both cracked me up...especially here dad doing the Chicken Dance with Sam (I think thats what its called). I enjoyed this episode and I'm glad that Jack was finally able to express himself. I also have a problem verbally expressing myself. But if I can write it down, I end up feeling a lot better. Oh yeah, and I'm glad that Celia is okay. Episode 2x13 was okay. I don't like that Ivan dude...he's mean. At first I didn't like the idea of Anne cutting her hair but it looks really pretty. Jack and Marin argue a lot...I not so sure if thats normal. Besides that, I really like Ben's house (VERY COOL).

Episode 2x14

I'm sorry to hear that about you, Gypsy. Get Well Soon!

I liked this episode. How cute was Eric's song for Sarah...and his band is really good! It was nice to see Marin accept what Elmo really means to her. I'm glad that Jerome got to be around Morgan Fairchild; it almost makes up for what happened to him last episode. Poor Cash having to be taken out of his comfort zone, but I'm glad that he decided that change isn't always such a bad thing in the end and that he would at least try to change. Terri is so funny...everything he says cracks me up.

Oh, ok...I thought that it was just me. According to Wikipedia, the next new episode will be on the 16th.

Reply 184#184 themegababe's post

I agree with Bala...we'll be happy whenever you decide to put the quiz up. I hope you feel better soon.

Wander/Lust - 2x15

Wow, Greta was scary...poor, Patrick. I can't believe that whatever hope was left for Patrick and Annie no longer exists. I hope that she does not end up going with Ivan instead. Its really sad to see the possible end of Patrick and Annie (even though I have technically never seen them together ). I can't believe that Patrick really left. At first, when I saw him give Mai the ring, I thought that he was going to tell her to take it and use the money for her Florida Room. OMG, that wooden sculpture was so expensive! I must say, that was really nice of Jack. I'm also glad that Jack has something positive to do with his time now. I do love Sam and Jane but it seems like she is always hurting his feelings. I'm glad that he easily forgives her. I think that Jane is learner that love is better than materialism. Wasn't Mai moving in with Celia the funniest thing?

Oh, wow! I wasn't even aware that it had returned. I was wondering when it would. I have so much to catch up on.

Thread