Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

New to MiT

Just watched the first episode, and i've got to say, I think I've found a new show to like =).  It's a nice to take a break from the drama of County General Hospital for the comedy up in Elmo, Alaska (and great to see a family face...ole Jerry, or Ben as he's called in MiT, is still the bartender)

Reply 11#11 themegababe's post

Thanks!  I'll be back more when I catch up.  Should be soon cuz there is only a season and a half...it all depends on whether or not my internet likes me lol Stupid internet time outs!

Okay so I finally caught up =)  Too bad the writer's stike has ended further airings of the show, because now that I'm hooked, I'd like to see what happens next. Like...
1)  What was Cash doing in the hospital that day?  Does he have cancer or some other fatal disease which is why he doesn't want to get attached, just live the little life he has left the best he can.  Or was it just a routine check up which meant nothing?
2)  Of course Jack and Julia will get saved, but will something happen on that raft before then, or will Marin finally give in to all the men in Elmo and forget about Jack?  I don't think that will happen, but I don't think Jack will be gone for 9 months anymore.  I can't wait to see their reunion!
3)  When will Patrick's memory come back, if it ever does?  I don't like the new Patrick!  I want to see him and Annie happily married like they should be.
4)  Will Jane and Sam's 6 and 6 plan work out?  At least there is one happy, newlywed couple on the show!
5)  Are Sarah and Eric going to get married too?  I kinda got that feeling, especially since he is going back to being a minister meaning no pre-marital sex.
6)  I didn't think Jerome had it in him to be the romantic, but after seeing him with Annie's mom, it changed my whole view of him.  This show definitely creates some interesting relationships!

I think that's all I have to say for now.  Now I'm off to find a new show to get hooked on until this writer's strike ends and all my shows come back!

That promo is such a teaser!  It doesn't really show anything it was so short!  I'm going to miss the new episode cuz I'll be in Poland, but I guess it will be nice to have two episodes in a row to watch when i get back.

Reply 109#109 gypsiegirl66's post

I'll be in Warsaw, Lublin, and Krakow.  For a more in depth description of my trip, check out my mini itinerary I posted in the gigglebox.

I am looking forward to my mini marathon =)  I'll have 2 epis of MIT, 2 of Kyle XY 2 of October Road, and one or two of One Tree Hill depending on if I can get connected to the internet the day I come back or if I have to wait until I officially move into my new place a few days later

Reply to bala
I meant it was a tease because it didn't really show u anything.  Usually in a promo they at least give you a hint as to what is to come, even if that hint is always taken the wrong way or thrown out of proportion just look at the OTH promos.  I guess with the writer's stirke hiatus i was expecting a bit more of a promo

Glad to see Jack back in Elmo.  Marin and Jack's reunion was cute how she literally knocked him to the ground.  They've been waiting a long time to be together!  I though it was cute how he still called her coach.

Also glad to see Patrick is regaining some of his memory.  I guess now it is only a matter of time until we get the old Patrick back.  That story line was way too dragged on!

Wow Jerome!  What an amazing pianist he was!

Reply 148#148 bala's post

Yeah it'll take time.  I mean he could just wake up one day and remember, but usually when someone suffers from a head trauma that affects memory little things will trigger the memory and slowly the mind will start to heal itself.

Reply 150#150 bala's post

I think he will leave for a while.  He doesn't want to get in the way of Jack and Marin.  But it won't be the end of him.  He is in renal failure so can't last long without hospilization. I think the next time we see Cash he will be rushed off to the hospital.

Reply 168#168 bala's post

He was Croatian, not Russian, but i think (more like hope) that his presence will help Annie and Patrick get back together.  He is remembering things now so the writers can't hold off too much longer now without upsetting the fans.

I think it is great that Terry is giving his kidney to Cash.  That line he said about how they both have no one so now they will be connected to each other was really cute.  I think they really under use Terry as a character!  Turning Cash's hospital room into a Tiki house was so sweet.

I hope Cash is going to be okay with the kidney transplant all set to go now.  And Jack too.  He has been through so much in a short period of time.  It'll take him some time, but at least he has Marin to help him through it!

Reply 172#172 bala's post

It's a dramatic comedy.  There are still some aspects that make it a comedy, but you're right.

Thread