Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I just started watching this show and it's really funny. I loved Northern Exposure and this series is filling the gap. It's like 'Sex in the country' with spectacular views of Alaska thrown in, it's really relaxing to watch! Anne Heche's voice sometimes sounds like Katharine Hepburn's. I really like the character Patrick and Mai is pretty hilarious. The chemistry between Marin and Jack is sizzlin'! I hope ABC keep this series going as I feel like it's one of those word-of-mouth series that grows in popularity...

Hey guys,
I just finished series 2x8 and i cant believe that we'll have to wait to see what happens to everyone!! The whole sickness/Cash thing has resurfaced once already and it looks like it's going to be a story that slowly unfolds....I loved it when Mai's cousin turned up (i dont think saying that gives away the surprise!)

It doesn't look like anything is going to happen between Jack and the scientist with him in the dinghy, i got worried when she first appeared cos she's quite a known actress and i was like 'oh no here we go!' but I think Marin is safe. I just keep wondering who, where and when the call telling Elmo about Jack's situation is going to happen. My money is on the call going into the Chieftan...or hmmm the police station maybe.....the suspense!

Jack's mum was hidden under a big hat so does that mean that she's going to be a surprise actress or person too?

Hi all,
I have a cold so am catching up on all tv..

at the end when Marin is thinking of Cash???????? But she only just got together with Jack!! (kinda) I cant see where the writers are going with this and it's kind of boring....more excitingly, moving on to Patrick!!

I agree with Bala on Patrick , we're probably not going to get the old Patrick back but I think it's obvious that he'll do the romantic "I've been around the world and I've fallen for you" thing with with Annie.
The actress who plays Mai turned up on something I watched recently..an early episode of Greys Anatomy where her characters husband is a writer and swallows his book! She's a cool actress and so good at Mai.

Thread