Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by sarahjo at 9-12-2007 23:42  
Really is awesome show. Took a while to get into, but now I really love it.  What's the deal with the new season? Has it started? Hope it's going to come to Ireland......
I have been reliably informed that the second season will be coming soon!

I love this show!

Pity this place is so quiet.

I can't seem to find anyone online to chat about MiT with....

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

Awwwww Okay and thanks waterlilybarb!
......as usual I'm in the wrong place! It'll take me some time to find my way around!

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-21-2007 05:46  
From what I remember, Ben was some kind of computer whiz...a Bill Gates type.  He's a billionaire.  Anyone feel free to correct me if my memory is faulty.
Well it's time to be corrected, waterlilybarb!
Ben was supposedly the inventor of....wait for it......moist towelettes! That's how he made his fortune.

I'm sad to see so many negative comments about this great wee show!
To watch one episode...mid-season....and decide that it's not for you is fine, and you're all entitled to your opinions, but why make the effort to check into this MiT Discussion/Appreciation thread and slag it off?
All MiT fans would agree that there is a lull in some of the storylines at the minute....but that happens in all programmes. So if you don't like it and don't intend to watch this great show again that's fine....but we fans don't need to read your negative comments. Keep them to yourself!!

Okay that's my rant over!

Oops you're right ms.smith I didn't realize that I'd stumbled into a thread that was created for The Amazing Forum Race!

My mistake! Will try to keep up with the board activities from now on!

Thread