Thread
Printable Version

Supergirl (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x02 The Last Children of Krypton

Kara finding her new boss less than sympathetic was great and Cat leaving was surprising but the way they all pulled together to stop the latest threat was impressive

2x03 Welcome to Earth

You knew protecting the President wouldn't be easy and looks like J'onn J'onzz has found someone from his home

2x04 Survivors

Roulette running an underground fight club using aliens was disturbing as they didn't all volunteer and Hank trying to bond with Megan was understandable

2x05 Crossfire

The gang of crooks with alien weaponry puts a new twist on things and Kara trying to mentor Mon-El was amusing especially with him hooking up with Eve, Kara and Supergirl being invited to Lana's function was priceless

2x06 Changing

Alex coming out to Kara over her feeling for Maggie was nice and the scientist being possessed by an alien parasite was different with him draining the life from anyone he touches, the Guardian making his first public appearance wasn't that bad

2x07 The Darkest Place

I liked the debate about the Guardian and his possible side kick but being framed for murder was diabolical and you just knew they would go after the real killer, Jeremiah coming to rescue them from Lillian was a nice surprise

2x08 Medusa

Lena should of known her mother was behind it but helping her after one of her goons almost killed her was surprising until she double crossed her which was awesome

PS I'm glade I got around to watching this but the crossover being in the last seconds was disappointing

2x09 Supergirl Lives

Kara and Mon-El being stuck on an alien planet under a red sun was bad as they had no powers but nice work in discovering the pattern of missing people through the Stargate

2x10 We Can Be Heroes

Kara's reaction to Livewire escaping prison was amusing but working together was surprising and Kara being the last to find out that James is the Guardian was bound to hurt but saying she will stop him seemed a little premature

Thread