Thread
Printable Version

Supergirl (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x08 Hostile Takeover

Kara learning that someone is trying to force her boss out of the company was lucky and Astra putting doubt in Kara's mind about her mother was fascinating but Cat suspecting Kara of being Supergirl was bound to happen

1x09 Blood Bonds

Astra playing the General was tragic for his men but karma for what he was doing and Hank helping Kara out with Cat thinking she's Supergirl was nice

1x10 Childish Things

Winn's father trying to force his son to kill was diabolical and Hank revealing some of his powers breaking into Maxwell's place was surprising

1x11 Strange Visitor From Another Planet

I thought when Adam found out it was Kara who wrote him the letter from his mother he would be pissed but asking her out on a date was amusing

1x12 Bizarro

You just knew the other Supergirl was created by Max and I didn't think Adam and Kara would last long but glade Cat is back to her mean self as bringing Kara coffee didn't look right

1x13 For the Girl Who Has Everything

Hank helping Kara again with Cat was amusing and Alex didn't have a lot of choice asking for help in saving Kara but with Astra dead Non is going to be worse

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-30-2016 11:51 ]

1x14 Truth, Justice and the American Way

Cat's new assistant getting under Kara's skin was amusing and Jimmy wanting to tell Lucy the truth about Supergirl was bound to happen sooner or later

1x15 Solitude

Kara giving Hank a hard time for killing Astra is understandable but I thought it would be a lot worse for Alex if she knows the truth and it's a good job Winn was working for DEO to save the day

1x16 Falling

Kara catching Winn making out with Siobhan was amusing and the way she got her fired was a little surprising but it was obvious she was infected after saving the fireman and what a shame Hank reviled his true identity

1x17 Manhunter

I'm not surprised Siobhan was planing revenge on Kara for getting her fired and what a shame the U.S government was treating Hank like that after so many years in charge of the DEO, Jeremiah killing the original Hank to save J'onn J'onzz was a nice surprise and a bigger surprise he may be still alive

Thread