23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Sense8 (Netflix) General Discussion

Sense8 (Netflix) General Discussion

Premiers June 5, 2015

One gunshot, one death, one moment out of time that irrevocably links eight minds in disparate parts of the world, putting them in each other’s lives, each other’s secrets, and in terrible danger. Ordinary people suddenly reborn as “Sensates.”

New Sense8 Trailer - Reborn

1x01 Limbic Resonance

This really is for Sci-fi fan who love The matrix as the  people behind that franchise is behind this one. I should warn you this isn't easiest show to follow due to the fact plot points are stretched out throughout many episode in fact don't be surprised if you don't understand what happened in the first episode.

You need patience, this isn't a superhero tv show so these character have no clue what is happening to them and that's what i like about this series it provides realistic progression throughout the series.

If you love LOST you love this show it's just confusing as that show

1x02 "I Am Also a We"

I have no problem with introducing gay characters but to introduce more than 1 slightly annoyed me a bit in this episode. I know we live in 21st century but you really shouldn't try portray too many stereotypes of gay characters however i love  Daniela reaction to find out Lito was gay that has got best reaction a women could ever do it put a smile on my face but finding out why she was happy was amusing

1x03 Smart Money's on the Skinny Bitch

What a way to introduce one of character sense8 ability as it really was messed up seeing various way they can communicate with each other without actually realise what was happening. it certainly leads to amusing situation with car chase

1x04 What's Going On?

This is episode where we get a  little bit of understanding of what sense 8 can do but it was just enough basic understanding two ways they can communicate but it's limited one-to-one reaction yet they can access each other memories when in relaxed state and finally he manages to rescue her without realise it   .

1x05 Art Is Like Religion/1x06 Demons/1x07 W. W. N. Double D?"

The character are slowly getting to know each other with amusing situation i mean last thing you want see before you get married is man private part but their relationship is rather amusing consider they don't understand what's going on.

I had feeling that women with the gay actor would eventually expose them but she really like them so it will be intresting to see what happens.

Seeing all different parts is great as a viewer but character have no idea how big the connection is i can't wait to see how they explore this future episode.

1x08 We Will All Be Judged by the Courage of Our Hearts"

Daniela going back to him protect Lito secret was sad but his boyfriend breaking up with him as result was unfortunate . This is first episode where we got more 2 senates work together which was great to see but it took 8 episodes to get to here. This series has so much potential they end up making it adult romance series is a bit disappointing.

1x09 Death Doesn't Let You Say Goodbye

This really seem like a filler episode just more conversation between the characters

1x10 What Is Human?"

I really like Lito rescued  Daniela  from abusive boyfriend

1x11 Just Turn the Wheel and the Future Changes

This is where the episode completely lost me seriously it was most confusing episode ever

1x12 I Can't Leave Her

What a way to end with all of them helping with the rescue i really hope they more with character in the second season.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

'Sense8' Renewed for Season 2

Here’s some Sense8ational news to start off your weekend: Netflix has renewed its globe-trotting, mind-bending thriller for a second season.

The streaming giant let the cast announce the news early Saturday via Twitter

courtesy tvline.com

Yep of course it got renewed

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Is it a good show? I watched the trailer one time it looks interesting. The synopsis sounds very similar to The Messengers......

Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

it's a lot more grown up and better FXs

Not for people who don't like slow shows it builds over time and you need patience as everything get explained after 8-10 episode which means if you can't get past first 3 slow episodes you will find it challenging if you watch House of cards that pacing of the show

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Alright, but I won't watch it right now though.

I'm currently crossing cancelled shows off my to do list. I get tired of the week to week crap ....prefer to just binge. Although, I currently watching 3 summer shows right now I just crossed off The Messengers, Wayward Pines (1 & done) Olympus (I think its done) and Super Fun Night - I wish this one had survived its not that bad. But, Rebel Wilson created that show and she has talent I see more shows in her future

I'm deciding between Crisis, Allegiance, or Low Winter Sun next.

Allegiance than  Crisis,

i wouldn't bother with  Low Winter Sun

23 12
Thread