Thread
Printable Version

Tut (Spike Mini-series) General Discussion

Tut (Spike Mini-series) General Discussion

Premiers 19th July 2015

Spike's six hour, three-night, epic event, TUT, tells the story of astounding saga of one of history's most extraordinary rulers, Tutankhamun (King Tut), played by Avan Jogia, and his closest adviser, Vizier Ay, played by Ben Kingsley. Tut revolves around King Tut's rise to power and his struggle to lead Egypt to glory, while his closest advisors, friends and lovers scheme for their own nefarious interests.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 7-21-2015 19:57 ]

TUT Official Trailer

1x01 Power

I was curious about this as we all heard about him but i imagine this fictional tale of his adventures. Marrying your own sister to protect bloodline and 10 year time jump was interesting but him falling in love with another women who is mixed race was interesting.

1x02 Betrayal

Bring Ankhe into the place was bound to make things rather complicated for his wife but the fact wife keep losing babies while Ankhe was pregnant was bound to lead Suhad to try to get rid of her but tricking into quarantine area was evil. This really part was love triangle aspect Tut.

1x03 Destiny

Suhad finally killing Ankhe was epic as it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be Tut find out and putting her in prison was not bad consider he could of executed her but allowing her to see him before he died was nice thing to do. To be honest i really wasn't impressed with this mini-series however it was watchable and good way kill 5 hours.

This has now been added to the VIP site

I really enjoyed this. Can you believe that TUT was the guy in Aliens in America. the exchange student!!!  He has gotten super hot!

Thread