Thread
Printable Version

Dark Matter

Dark Matter

S1-E6 of Dark Matter is a recording of Girl Meets World.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed - thanks for reporting. 7-22-2015 13:42

Reply 1#1 ralphtalk's post

Why reports it here as it's a syfi show and it should be in the error thread

i watched episode 6 on EU server on 07-18-2015 and it was right episode .

Quote:
Originally posted by ralphtalk at 7-22-2015 08:32  
S1-E6 of Dark Matter is a recording of Girl Meets World.
Thank you for taking the time to report, and welcome to the forum.   I checked, and the HD server has the wrong episode, but both the EU & US servers have the correct one. It was added to our Error Reporting thread on the 19th. You may want to save that link for future reference. That way you can see if anyone else has reported the error, and also when it's been fixed.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Thanks for the tip, went back and viewed it on the Euro server and it was fine.

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Glad to know the forums are being closely checked and solutions provided. Great service and I love the choices available. Thank you for the reply also especially since it was already replied to and I have seen the episode. In the future I will remember to check both servers and non HD content, will make reporting both more informative and allow me to view the correct content by another server/recording quality. Again thanks for the information and help.

Sorry for the mistake, will watch for the classification of post from now on. New to forums and only searched for D in the first listing without noticing the different groupings. Now that I see what I did wrong, I searched for an Error Thread with no results. Could you leave a link to the thread for me here? Thanks again for pointing out my error and I will be more careful in the future.

[ Last edited by ralphtalk at 7-23-2015 09:41 ]

[ Last edited by ralphtalk at 7-23-2015 09:44 ]

Reply 7#7 ralphtalk's post

This it the link for the Error Thread

http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17973&highlight=

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-23-2015 07:46 ]

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

Thanks for the link, it works and will be referred to the next time I encounter an error,

Thread