Thread
Printable Version

Which Show Are You Most Looking Forward To ?

Which Show Are You Most Looking Forward To ?

This is hard for me because i hardly get excited for shows any more due to the fact all show feel the same

[ Last edited by bala at 9-11-2015 16:53 ]

I'm looking forward to the Muppets!  I know Cliché, but still.....it will be fun.  Blind spot, the show with Jaime Alexander and Supergirl.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Blindspot is good

Looking forward to The Player ,Rosewood  and Heroes:Reborn,

The Walking Dead!

Can't wait til The Walking Dead starts...October 11th! We've been enjoying Fear too, but still love the old group...not attached to the new group yet lol

It's been a while since I've been here...Good to see some familiar faces again...waterlilybarb and bala o/ hiya! If you remember me? lol

Last Man Standing

Looking forward to Last Man Standing too!

Reply 4#4 goaliesbear's post

Glad you remember this place

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Blindspot & Minority Report both look great - hope it lives up to expectation.

I'm also intrigued by The Badlands (AMC),  but I also get a movie vibe from it rather than an actual series. Time will tell.

Reply 7#7 Milks26's post

both show are ok but they reworked minority report because version i seen was different from version that aired

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Yeah, I saw a comment you posted a few weeks ago about the show. That usually happens with Pilots. They make a Pilot and use it to gauge controlled groups reactions or acceptance of various actors and change the ones that don't mesh.

Minority report debuted to 3.1 mil viewers which is quite low, hopefully ratings pick up.....and we get it on the site since I haven't seen it yet.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I could never forget...just got busy lol

Thread