Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Haunted by a traumatic past, Jessica Jones uses her gifts as a private eye to find her tormentor before he can harm anyone else in Hell's Kitchen.

Marvel's Jessica Jones - Official Trailer

1x01 Ladies Night

I might be busy but i still managed to watch this when i got home while it's not as great as daredevil it certainly kept my interest throughout which is great but it only gets good towards end of the episode.

1x02 Crush Syndrome

What a way for Luke reveal his ability it was amusing considering what happened afterwards

1x03 It's Called Whiskey

That was some quick thinking on Jessica part using the drugs she stole to make it look like her friend is dead but i have say Purple man certainly live up to his name and david tennant does a great job even through he speak like when he did when he was dr.who which is really strange.

Season 1 Review

I managed to watch all the episodes now and i like the series i liked the fact that they build some good storylines the fact that they used same techniques with story-telling like they did wire daredevil it worked. The thing about this series is that people need patience with this series it's not action packed series like daredevil in fact action is later part of series .

I really liked how they bought the doctor from daredevil on the series at the end that was nice surprise for fans who have watched daredevil.

Luke was used quite well it didn't dominate in the series but the fact we knew Jessica killed his wife certainly made it interesting to see how their relationship develops.  

The showdown at the end was biggest let down after all of that she just does that it was good ending but after 13 episode i felt a bit cheated with the way they killed him off.

I've been thoroughly enjoying Jessica, more so than Daredevil.  I'm not sure why I never got into Daredevil, but I haven't been able to stop with Jessica.  I have 3-4 episodes left and I'll post my season review when done.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

This has now been added to the VIP site

Thread