47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Colony (USA Network) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Colony: Behind the Wall

This was a nice behind-the-scenes look and introduction to the main cast but the special effects were impressive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2016 18:12 ]

1x01 Pilot

Talk about bad luck just getting smuggled through the checkpoint only to have the truck behind blow up but the way the family stand up for themselves was great, Alan cooking breakfast was a surprise but being in their home could make them a target and Katie choosing the other side was a shock

1x02 A Brave New World

Katie receiving her first assignment was interesting as they were spot on about Will's first task but catching the bomber so quick was impressive and I think Katie would be the last one Will would suspect as the leak

1x03 - 98 Seconds

Katie's reaction after her first mission went wrong was bad but you can understand why they killed him in-case he talked

1x04 Blind Spot

Katie moving the photo from where the fire started could make things suspicious but being recruited by Will's boss was surprising and what an ending

1x05 Geronimo

You would of thought they would of been watching the drainage pipe better and Katie is bound to feel guilty for identifying Phyllis to Quayle but Snyder going public was stupid and you just knew he wouldn't honer the deal

1x06 Yoknapatawpha

Snyder was lucky her had Will in the convoy and Katie was lucky she got back to the bar before Will but amusing how close their paths crossed at both ends and what a dilemma for Katie to give up Snyder and risk not seeing her son again

1x07 Broussard

I expected the house to be empty not explode considering there were kids in the neighbourhood and I'm impressed Jennifer got through all that paperwork on the suspect, Nolan screwing over Maddie was a little predictable

1x08 From the Cold

Will killing Quayle was surprising but the fact he outed Katie he had it coming especial after putting the hit on her and how long will Will pretend he doesn't know

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x09 Zero Day

Maddie getting her boss in an awkward predicament was karma for the way she treated her and what has Katie got herself involved in

47 123
Thread