84 12345
Thread
Printable Version

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Premiered on The CW on Jan 21, 2016

When heroes alone are not enough... the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat - one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Here

Pilot

The hype wasn't worth it

It really was a let down

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I don't think it was a let down, but it is certainly taking it's time getting to the point.  Also, did anyone notice that through out all of history, these 8 people all came from 2016.  Seriously?!?!?!

I did love the Aurthur Darvill(?) who was Rory on Dr. Who is playing a "time lord"!  The irony was enough to make me laught-out-loud!!!!  LOVED THAT.

The bar scene was good too!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Their Time Is Now

Nice introduction and look at new series but if you haven't watched the other two shows you are starting a little behind

1x01 Pilot, Part 1

Legends being a deal breaker for Jax's was crazy as I'm sure he would be dead anyway in 2166 and the others getting into a bar fight was amusing

1x02 Pilot, Part 2

Martin contacting his younger self in 1975 was interesting but the fashion back then was amusing and what a shame Kendra didn't use the dagger that can kill Savage for good

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

You would think martin would know consequences of meeting his younger self.

1x03 Blood Ties

Sara and Rip going alone to try and find the bank where Vandal keeps his money was never going to be easy but you just knew the others would save the day, what a stroke of luck Len didn't alter the time line helping his father

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

He had a good intention but rule of time travel always correct itself

1x04 White Knights

I'm impressed they managed to get the file from the pentagon considering it all went wrong but leaving men behind in Russia was disappointing

Legends of tomorrow

Am I missing something here where are you all watching this as it is not on this site yet, any clue when it will be uploaded. Thanks

Reply 15#15 W385's post

You can talk about anything in free chatting and hopefully admin will add it soon

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x05 Fail-Safe

Sara taking out six while Ray struggled with one was amusing but Ray getting beaten up in prison was predictable with the way he was behaving and just when they thought everything was OK they land back in the future

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-7-2016 12:39 ]

84 12345
Thread