Thread
Printable Version

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Come on did you really think it was going to be that simple i had feeling he had an ace up his sleeve and no wonder he wasn't afraid of the time masters if he was real threat they would of eliminated him. I had feeling he had some sort of deal with them .

1x15 Destiny

The Time Masters ordering Savage to kill Rip's family was disappointing but knowing that I'm not sure I believe everything they showed Rip and how they've been manipulating the team but destroying does make sure the can't any-more and has Len really gone

1x16 Legendary

Sara returning home after her adventures with Rip only to find Laurel had gone was sad but no surprise she would want to use the ship to save her and needing three time lines together to kill Savage was a great end to his rain of terror

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes but i can't believe this wasn't cancelled

DC's Legends of Tomorrow | Season 2 Extended Teaser | The CW

2x01 Out of Time

The way Hank was rambling I'm hot surprised Oliver had a hard time understanding him and Sara making out with the Queen while the others were fighting to save the King was amusing but Damien causing trouble back in 1942 was frustrating

2x02 The Justice Society of America

Looks like the Legends have meet their match again with the Justice Society of America but going back to 1942 to help save them was interesting

2x03 Shogun

Nate discovering that he can transform his skin into steel thanks to the Nazi serum was great but not being able to control it was unfortunate

2x04 Abominations

Zombie's being around 1863 was a novel twist but Martin's reaction was amusing and Jax's being able to save the slaves was great

2x05 Compromised

Sara getting another chance to go after Damien was great it's just a shame they were in the White House and Martin trying to convince his younger self to pay more attention to his wife was bizarre

2x06 Outlaw Country

Trust Mick to get friendly with Turnbull rather than get into a bar fight but with Jonah also after him was great as he got revenge for what Turnbull had done

2x07 Invasion!

Going back to 1951 to capture a Dominator was only fair after what they did to Oliver and the others and I should of guest it was Barry's fault with the Flashpoint but Felicity and Cisco coming to their rescue was amusing, who would of thought saving the alien would turn out like that but proves they are all responsible for altering time

Thread