Thread
Printable Version

Can't buy F$ and can't access the posts that tell me how to

Can't buy F$ and can't access the posts that tell me how to

HelloI've been a member of vip for years and never had a problem.
Now I can't buy F$ nor can I access the advice, as when I click on the link to take me to the post it says I don't have permission.
Catch 22!
Please help
:Q

Reply 1#1 laclique's post

The reason you cant access the link is because admin has removed it and until they respond or replace the link we will have to wait

PS Just in interest when was the last time you brought F$ without a problem

It was about 3 months ago, I bought a load. So is everyone in a holding pattern of not being able to top up?

Reply 3#3 laclique's post

I don't think so as when the special offer was originally posted it said it was permanent so I'm guessing that those member that used it are still doing so but that's only a guess

Reply 3#3 laclique's post

Looks like the offer to buy more point is back in this thread: VIP TV Points - How to get them plus extra!

Can't buy F$

I'm having the same problem as you both....have tried five times.  Had the same problem back in April of 2015, but it eventually resolved.  Sounds like I'll just have to wait.

Reply 6#6 lesdrivon's post

See the post above yours. It has been resolved.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

thank you so much!!!

Can't buy F$

Hi,

I've been a member on vip for years with no issue but can't buy F$ using my visa card. Tried twice, failed both times. Can you help please? Thanks

Reply 9#9 kdalton's post

If you're using the credit card gateway, the site has changed the gateway it uses, and the new one only accepts MasterCard. See one of the posts above for a link to the Special Offers for other options to purchase points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Buying points

I can no longer buy points as it states mastercard, which i don't have...So I followed the instruction on the thread about doing a paypal trf. Am i idiot? Is it a con, as no points appeared..

Reply 11#11 clairebearcurry's post

Your not an idiot and it's not a con but if you read post#1 in the Special Offers thread you would of seen it can take 8 hours as it's done manually and if you read the VIPTV.NET will evolve soon thread you would see they are busy getting ready for the change

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Thanks for replying so quickly to clairebearcurry, Jim.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Same problem...

...hey guys, I'm sorry but I don't find how to pay otherwise. I only have a Visa and some ppl obvioulsy solved that problem, but not me. Can someone please help me?

Many thanks!!!

Reply 14#14 Kahlan's post

With things about to change you need to read lbjedward posts

im in the same boat it wont let me buy F$ on friendvista for the last 2 weeks

Reply 16#16 shane3335's post

With F$ no longer being used when VIP is updated it's hard to suggest the alternative offered by admin but you should read his posts and deicide for yourself

Thread