Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Member's Center is online

Hello Member’s center is online. From this time on, we are capable to activate VIP shows viewing service for generous donators directly. VIP cards will be used in other purposes. Viewing History keeps your viewing records in recent 30 days, and you can use it as a reminder. Thanks to donation confirmation system, donators can enjoy their favorite TV shows within 12h after they make a donation. Now please log on to VIP channel and enter member’s center for more information.
We keep improving services for you.

yes thank you for this-it certain makes it easy to keep track.

brilliant

thanks so much, it's exactly what we were looking for
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I am loving the member center and 30 days for $29 looks a very good bargain if you want to go on watching spree.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply #1 lbjedward's post

Great feature

Absolutely outstanding addition to the site!! Mega kudos!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #1 lbjedward's post

I just checked it out, and the Viewing History section is a God-send. Thanks for the new features and the great job done by you all!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I love love love the viewing history! No more worrying about which episode I last watched. Thanks! Keep up the great job, guys.

Thanks for the viewing history addition... it's great
That's enough to make me LOL... out loud.

help, have joined, and dont know how to watch

can someone help????? thanks in advance

Reply #10 mac3ds's post

hi most things are explained in help files click this link to the vip site http://vip.tv-video.net/index/index.html
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply #10 mac3ds's post

Go over to VIP channel. Make sure you have Firefox and RealPlayer. Read the FAQ's. As a normal member you can watch any of the Free Shows on VIP. For free viewing on regular www.tv-video.net click the link, and pick a show. If you have more questions please post them here: Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here). We will be happy to help you figure it all out.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

what i have to do?

how and when i can become a vip member??i really want to watch some tv shows again and again....

Reply #13 klara719's post

Try clicking the following link. You can also earn forum credits by making interesting or useful posts or by taking part in the quizzes and games around the forum. They can be converted to VIP points allowing you to watch your favourite shows again and again.... VIP Membership & More 24 GREAT ESCAPE
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

i have got problem

Hi , When I have tried to open some videoI got the following error- please help.  Showmov info: MySQL Query Error Time: 2007-9-7 8:26pm Script: /index/play.php SQL: INSERT INTO cqstars_vip.jdzcnnet_looklog(urlid,username,logintime,userip,action) VALUES('5815','3b186b6d10f957b8','1189196774','85.180.209.16','Demand') Error: Duplicate entry '954013' for key 1 Errno.: 1062

Reply #15 aze_kool's post

vip is down at the mo sorry dont know how long it will be like this
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply #15 aze_kool's post

hey i just got the same error message. can someone tell us what's going on please?

It gave me the same error and it tooked me vip points, i 've click 6 times at the same episode link and 12 point's vanished. Please correct that. Thky

Want my points back!!!

Yeah want my points back too... lost some points on this SQL error

Reply #19 niyosoul's post

Don't worry. Right now, they're busy trying to get the vids to run again. Once that's done, there will be a call for people to report how many points they've lost and they will be reimbursed. That's how it worked in the past, anyway. Right now your points wouldn't do you any good, so let's just sit and wait until all's fixed. Don't worry - be happy. Find a quiz and participate!
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +3 Helpful & positive 9-8-2007 07:15

Thread