Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Can someone please answer my question?

I'm not sure...I tried asking the Live CS person, but I got no response.

It's weird!

Reply 203#203 dannixx's post

I also did not receive a response from LIVE CS...it is possible that it is an error on the part of the CS worker, who left their session turned on, and are not near the computer.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Hm, well. I am still unable to connect anyways so whatever. I'll just keep trying and maybe eventually it may work.

I payed 100USD, so i should have 2000point i don't have and point and iam not a vip member any one help...?!?!

Reply 206#206 almazroui's post

Transactions can take 48 hours to process. If you would like to get your points right away to start watching, or it has been more than 48 hours you can give your transaction information to the Live CS and they will credit your account. If the Live CS button is not lit you can leave them a message or try back later.

Delay for being recognized as a VIP Member or for renewing a VIP membership?

Hi, great now I am a member and made a donation how long will it take for the site to allow me to watch TV shows? Just re upped another account and same thing, still says no points available?

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

When I try to play a video, I'm getting an error that says the following: Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurated. It even took points away when I get this error message. What is going on?

Reply 209#209 ghostie1305's post

Are you watching on the US server? They are doing updates on it today, try using the EU server or just keep trying. I had this problem an hour ago on US server. Even after clearing cache, closing browser, still got the error, but when I and switched to EU it worked fine. Hope this helps!!

help please

ive already posted on one of these thread and took that advice....i donated just over two weeks ago and have not been given my points at all yet although i have been activated as a vip member it says...i have been able to contact cs live and they gave me 10 points on a vip card the day after i donted til this was sorted out but i cant get through to them at all now theres no response from them whatsoever when i get through to them and ive tried the whole firewall thing too?? anyways ive sent three pms and no response there either. i understand the site is busy at the moment but its been over two weeks now...i just want the points i paid for it wasnt alot but i still paid!! if anyone can help me at all with this it would be much appreciated thankyou!!!!!
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +4 For you inconvenience! 4-3-2008 13:15

Reply 211#211 Laura14's post

I have PM'd admins on you behalf, you should be hearing something in the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you! Sometimes it takes Online CS up to 15 or more minutes to respond, if you don't get a response within that time you should try again.

Same here

This past Saturday I did the 30 day donation and still nothing. CS told me to be patient after telling me it takes 12 hours but that was yesterday. CS gave me 12 pts gift card which I'm thankful for. I just want what I paid for. Now when I view the free videos, I get a black video screen. What is going on?!!!!
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +4 for the inconvenience! 4-3-2008 18:46

Reply 213#213 ghostie1305's post

I have contacted admins on you behalf, you should be hearing something in the next few days. You may want to send a PM to them yourself to lbjedward or stone, as a follow up. Sorry for any inconvenience! [ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 4-3-2008 21:47 ]

hi

hi everyone im new here

thanks!!

admins been in touch so hopefully this will be sorted out and i can watch some greys!! thanks for the help happy days lol!!

VIP but can't view

I need help. I've been trying to get this to work for 2 days now. I finally got VIP status. I signed up for unlimited 30 days (2 times because I thought maybe I did it wrong). The money went through, I'm VIP, but I have no points let alone unlimited points, and I still can't watch anything. What do I do? Help me!!

How do you get points?

and what's a treasure?

I have a big problem :@

okk here it is: i've been trying to view an episode like 4 times now and it keeps taking points from me. the problem is that the episode does not download completely. can some help me with this. how can i get my points back. i was told that this was an awesome site but it is disappointing me. i love the show that you have but the server keeps braking the communication or something. can someone in the managemet look at my history and see that i had to download some episodes like 3 or 4 times and im getting ready to download another one again to see if i can watch the episode. thank you boricuador

Thread