Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply 240#240 Laura14's post

Laura, that's great. Happy viewing !!

Reply 239#239 shinny's post

Thank you very much Shinny for your help. s.

Reply 240#240 Laura14's post

I'm SO happy for you Laura! I hope you'll enjoy many happy hours of viewing. p.s. Thank you for coming back to post that your issue has been resolved.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

heyyy this is a great web! i have a question... i wanna be vip... what must i do? pleaase reply mee!

VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) Click the above link for all the info you need
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

how do i make a donation please want to watch some shows and cant figure it out help me

Reply 246#246 dora47au's post

Hi there, just follow this link.....Make A Donation You can also earn forum points, which can be converted into VIP points by participating in forum discussion, quizzes, games etcs. Have fun!

7 days. VIP points not activated.

I purchased 240 points on 22/4/08, Paypal ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Could you please activate. Thanks.

Reply 248#248 mandersjones's post

I have edited your transaction number so no-one uses it as theirs...I will forward this on to the admin.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

technical difficulty

thank you, I have having trouble with the site though. Every episode i have chosen from the latest Smallville has consistently skipped. At first i thought it might be my computer but i have checked with two other computer and it sill skips. I hope you will have the time to look into the matter. thank you

I find if I let it play in the Pop up window it does this. If you click the realplayer icon on the bottom right and choose to play in either realplayer mode or theater mode it seems to resolve this issue plus you can see it load.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

But how can i make a donation?!?

Reply 252#252 sofy08's post

Follow this link.....Make a Donation
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Great link! Thanks for directing a newb 4-30-2008 12:41

No idea if this is the right place but since I have received a reply about it I'll ask here. I applied for points conversion April 28 and it's now Thursday and I have yet to receive any points? What's taking so long? I'm usually very pleased with this site, but within the last week with show updates to be added online taking ages to add and now my conversion still out of reach, I'd liked to receive some sort of response at least to let me now whats happening.

Reply 254#254 moppybrody's post

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience. I checked the thread and you missed the deadline for last week's conversion. The time is midnight GMT, which is forum time, on the date mentioned in the conversion thread. You'll most likely have to wait until this week's conversion, which is on May 5th. Sorry, I am mistaken. I missed your post at the beginning of last week's conversion thread. I don't know why your points haven't been converted. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 4-30-2008 19:01 ]

HEY where do you get your VIP card thingy from

hey can someone tell me how to watch stuff here coz i just had my account done

how do i get VIP access?

Reply 257#257 DaniDitz04's post

The thread that explains it in detail is VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More). Here's the gist of what it says: you can Make a donation, participate in the Games (check the highlighted ones there) and you can also earn points by participating in the forum. A few show forums to check out that I know have threads you can earn points are: Desperate Housewives, Smallville, Gilmore Girls & Heroes. Just do a searching in those forums to find threads where you will be awarded participation points. Also, check out the Welcome thread and introduce yourself, to get your introductory points. Hope that proves helpful to you.

how can i update

Reply 259#259 tarariri15's post

Are you already a VIP member? I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Would you elaborate please?

Thread