Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

help!!

I have been using vip for only a month or so and seem to have some problems and cannot figure out whom to address them to. Is there any one that can help me figure this out? I have had lots of points dissapear because of issues with programs. I lost 15 point tonight just trying to get a visual to go along with the sound. Please can anyone tell me whos in charge here??

Reply 261#261 katrinazito's post

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having issues. You need to read this post as it covers all of the possible things that might be wrong with your set up Help Guide If you believe you have lost points then send a copy of your viewing history Link to Viewing History to this person LBJedward

How can I get a VIP membership?

VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) Click the above link for a full explaination.

URGENT!!!

What the hell is going on with your video quality???? it kept on getting stuck, for up to 15 minutes!!! Such a rip off of my money. And your website disappeared for 3 days, and I was furious. Unless you fix the problem for me, or I am never going to donate a cent to your website again.

Reply 265#265 shnlight's post

have you checked your connection because i had no problems today

Reply 265#265 shnlight's post

Which 3 days are you referring to? I haven't had any problems over the past month. As Bala suggested, you should check your personal connection. I live in Canada and have had no problems today, and Bala lives in the UK and reports the same.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

about death

he gonna die soon

death .the most ??????????????

Reply 268#268 bojan's post

??? What are you talking about? Your post makes no sense in the context of this thread. If you're attempting to comment on a character in a show, please post your comment in that show's forum. HERE is our forum homepage with a list of all the shows currently on the site.

Reply 271#271 bojan's post

If you're referring to the death of Tommy Burns, please feel free to post about that in our Free Chatting section.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I have just made a donation on paypal, how long before my VIP status is activated?

Reply 273#273 reidfast's post

VIP status usually takes 48 hours to activate. If it has been longer than that you can try contacting the live CS on vip.net, give them the pertinent info...and they can activate your account at once

help

help with vip

I already answered what I believe is your problem on the independent thread you started. If this information is not helpful please be more specific and detailed as to what help you need. Thank you.

tankss

tanks youuuuu all

donation trouble

I recently gave a donation about 4 days ago and it still says that the donation is unverified. The charge even went through on my credit card. PLEASE HELP!

Reply 278#278 nrumeau11's post

Please send a PM to zhang2000 with your username, UID and transaction ID # and explaining your issue. Zhang is online from GMT 1:00-9:00 daily. Thank you for your donation, and sorry for the delay.

Klara179

You can watch free shows.

Thread