Thanks

Thank you all for the imput

The viewing history is great!!!

I look forward to the extra's......

thank u for that

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

this new system is **** and i hate it

Reply 285#285 silentassassin's post

First Please do not curse...this is a friendly site. 2nd what is it that seems to be your trouble...perhaps I could be of some assistance?
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

VIP Membership

Hello, I made a donation for VIP membership 2 days ago and it is still not activated. The homepage says that VIP memberships will be activated within 12hrs from the time you make the donation. I have contacted PayPal and they tell me the transaction went through. I have also P.M.ed Xin and lbjedward several times and have yet to hear back from anyone. I communicated with CS yesterday and they were not authorized to activate memberships... Is this typical of this site? Is there anything else I can do to get the membership activated? Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you for your help.

Reply 287#287 audra8104's post

This is not typical of the site. Our Administrators are all based in China, and while not in the immediate vicinity of the recent earthquake, there have been delays on the site due the quake and the aftershocks. Also, when sending a PM to anyone do NOT tick the save to inbox option, as the message will not be sent due to a glitch in the system. To see if your messages have been read, check your tracking. If they are still in bold lettering they have not been opened yet. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and assure you I will bring this to the attention of our admins. If you like, you can send a PM to zhang2000. He is a new administrator who is often more available. He is online from 1:00 - 9:00 GMT.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

gotcha

Just realized that they are based in China and I definitely understand there being delays. Okay, thanks for the advice!

Reply 289#289 audra8104's post

Glad to help. I hope your account issues are resolved speedily. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're always happy to help as best we can.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

just want to watch a video

Reply 291#291 jflo2's post

If you ar a VIP member then you will need VIP points to watch the shows. These can be gained in a number of ways. You can make a donation or you can earn forum points which can be converted into VIP points or forum treasure which again can be converted into VIP points. If you are not a VIP member, you can however watch the free shows without points while they are in that free section.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

help

Hi, i made a donation to become a vip member and it says i havent verified it, but i payed for it, now i dont know what to do...help1!!!!

Reply 293#293 merrycamilo's post

Hi there, first off thank you for your donation. Secondly, when did you make the donation? It can take a minimum of 24hrs for you to be verified (our admin staff are based in China) and a maximum of 48hrs. If you haven't been verified with 24hrs, please send a PM to Zhang2000 with your transaction details. Thanks.

Grey's Anatomy S04 E16 EU server

Hi, I was watching episode 16 of Grey's Anatomy season 4 from the EU server, but for some reason the last few minutes are missing. Help! I'm on the tip of my chair, anxious to see the end!

Reply 295#295 bvanschuppen's post

Sorry about that. I thought it would have been fixed by now. Please post in our Error Report Thread and if the issue isn't remedied within the day, you can post in our Lost Points Restoration thread so when it is fixed you'll be able to watch it without losing more points.

Reply 295#295 bvanschuppen's post

Grey's Anatomy 4x16 and 4x17 were shown as a pair, so just click episode 4x17 and it will carry on from where 4x16 stopped.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 297#297 01torres's post

Good to know! Thanks for that Torres.

Reply 297#297 01torres's post

Perfect! Thanks, I'll start watching 17 then!

vip

hi does anyone know how i can get bumped up to vip to watch charmed

Thread