Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply #20 ms.smith's post

I lost many, many points as well in the process of checking to see if the site was up and running. Kind of annoying.

Reply #1 lbjedward's post

Help name is showing up on list that is unable to receive email.....can you turn on my VIP status from here....kaymurphy3

Reply #22 kaymurphy3's post

it may be that your email company sends it to junk mail, try there
Peace - through superior firepower

I JUST PUT MY MONEY IN THIS COMPUTER AND I STILL CANT WATCH VIP CAN YOU ALL PLEASE UPDATE MY ACCOUNT.

Thanks so much for adding the Viewing History. It's such a time (and point) saver

Quote:
Originally posted by angelaallen at 9-11-2007 12:36 AM I JUST PUT MY MONEY IN THIS COMPUTER AND I STILL CANT WATCH VIP CAN YOU ALL PLEASE UPDATE MY ACCOUNT.
Hmmmm did you stick it in through the CD-ROM?
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #26 dognxtdoor's post

I was wondering what she meant too.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

No images

Hello, I was watching one episode of Friends, but when I upload a new one I only get the audio with no images, I`ve refresh the page but nothing happen. Thank you

sd

heya

how can i become a vip member??nd does it have any requirements??????

Reply #30 laleh's post

Read this. It will tell you all you need to know. You can also try taking part in the quizzes and games around the forum. VIP Membership & More
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Any chance you guys will be getting this show?

Reply #32 merk6686's post

Try making your suggestion here. You never know. New Shows Suggestions
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

i AM A VIP MEMBER AND EVERYTIME I GO TO PLAY A SHOW IT SHUTS THE ENTIRE BROWSWER DOWN?

Sorry to hear you are having problems MELFRITSCH115. We have a thread to report such errors here: Error Report Thread I can not say that I have seen or experienced your error, however please try some of the solutions in this thread: RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) Most specifically, ensure you are using Firefox and RealPlayer version 10.5. If none of these solutions work for you, please post in the Error Thread and hopefully we can get you working again.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Everytime I click on a link to a show it takes me to blank page where a funky error message pops up in chinese/japanese/somekind of asian characters. . .does this mean something is wrong with the site, or with my computer?

Reply #36 heartemiss's post

The problem has now been resolved. Please try viewing again.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

I want to register for the vip.

How to I unsubscribe??

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Reply #38 Anunley's post

To find out more about VIP membership please visit VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More)
E. E. Cummings

Thread