Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply #39's post

Looks like that has been taken care of
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

okay so i really don't know how to work any of this and i really only got this because i love one tree hill and i miss quite a few episodes .......can someone tell me how i am supposed to get the vip thigs so i can actually watch it.....

omgosh thanks who ever you are!!!! really thank you

Reply #42 aylia's post

So you wanna watch One Tree Hill but you gotta be a VIP member to do so. Check out the link below. It'll give you the info you need to become a VIP member. You can also take part in the games and quizzes we have, make interesting or helpful posts. They can also earn some points which you can convert to VIP points. VIP Membership Points & More You want your first points - click here
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

help me plz, i lost 2 points when i try to watch boston legal, unfortunately it froze b4 it began to show and when i try to open again insufficient funds help meee!!!

Reply #45 charring's post

I have replied to you in your follow up post here

I just love this site-- I live in Japan, and the English TV selection is garbage. I llove coming to your site and enjoy the great shows that are available.

Reply #47 drylher12's post

Glad to have you aboard. If you make a post here, Welcome & Introduce, you can get your first forum points. Also if you read this link VIP Membership, Points & More, it will tell you all you need to know about our little forum.

VIP points activation

Can you activate my points so I can start watching, please? Donation #20071013221133. Thanks.

Reply #49 gwendvm's post

You should send a PM to our admin, lbjedward, regarding your donation.

Reply #50 funny-girl101's post

Thank you!

You have eaten all my points because the server was down!!!!

I had 100 points. I got to see 4 and 1/2 shows and you ate all my points because the server kept losing connection. Please refund!!! Rebecca

Reply #52 heislr's post

Please send a copy of your account status and viewing history, found on the VIP page under Member's Center in a PM to lbjedward. He should be able to assist you with this problem.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Refund points deducted

Server is down, yet you deduct points. Mistakenly deducted points should be returned promptly!!!! Where is customer service?

Reply #54 heislr's post

Rebecca I have already PM'd you on this issue. Due to differences in Timezones your going to have to be more patient. As I stated in my PM I have forwarded your info onto the admin. Your issue WILL be resolved. I ask that you please wait until they sign on. We do not have 24x7 Admin support at this time, that is why we have us moderators to try to help resolve these issues. I ask you to please be patient. Thank you.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #1 lbjedward's post

I thought this was a free site $29 for 30 days is a rip off try tv-links.co.uk, alloftv.net, alluc.org, peekvid.com, quicksilverscreen.com, or fanpop.com for free online tv. most of these site have a very wide selection of free tv shows and movies to download and stream some shows/movies don't work but at least its not $30 a month for the worst selection ever don't pay this it is a rip off.

Reply #56 drece's post

If those sites mean so much to you, you are welcome to continue your patronage there. Here at FriendVista, you have a choice as to whether you pay to view or do what a vast amount of our members do and view for free. Our tv-video.net site is completely free and you can also watch shows on our VIP channel also for free. There will be other posts after me trying to persuade you how great this site is if you were to participate in the forums and they'd be right. I for one dont want to try and persuade you to appreciate what so many others before you have. You are entitled to your opinion, just dont be surprised if not many here agree with you.

Reply #56 drece's post

If you don't feel that $29 is worthwhile for this site, then don't donate. Simple. Easy. I always wonder why people feel the need to post things like this. You register for the forum just to post that it's no good and you won't use the service? Have you even tried the service? What's the point of your post? And yes, we are a free site. tv-video.net is perfectly and absolutely free. You don't even have to register. Even the VIP site doesn't require a single cent to watch. There are free shows and point shows on the VIP site. Many of our members earn points easily on the forum and never make a donation. [ Last edited by silver1978 at 10-16-2007 00:34 ]
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

yeah thats a goof idea, hope it works
Oliver

Hello, I just read this: "After your donation, you can apply for activating your VIP membership service immediately via Live Customer Support if Live CS button is lightened. Be sure providing serial number of your donation (you can find it in donation history of member's center) and Username used on VIP Channel to CS. " Would it be possible to acitvate me now? My serial number is this I think: Item number Item Name: 100 Points - VIP Member Item Number: 20071020212336 Thanks!

Thread