Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

i wana watch the o.c!!! but im not a frikken vip member... how do u become a fast vip member?? :S

Reply #81 mal4eva's post

So glad you asked, 1st way is make a donation 2nd way is to participate in the forum and earn your points for free. click the link below for more details. VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) To get started earning points go here Welcome and Introduction Thread! And go here for maximum point earnage Gateroom to Offworld Activity

how can i change my password

how can i change my password?

Reply #83 fred280188's post

Go to members CP and then click edit profile.

hi again

where is memers CP? what do i click

On the top blue bar of the page, on the right (just under the nip-tuck banner at the moment) it says your username, logout, P.M, etc. Further along is the members CP. When you click on this, your control panel opens up, on the left is an option to edit profile. Click on this and you can change your password and lots of other stuff too! Hope this helps
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

hello

how do u increase the level of your membership

Do you mean you want to go from a normal member to a VIP member? You need to get VIP points by making a donation on the VIP site or by participating in the forums and then having forum points converted. Here are a couple of threads that should help you: This one tells you about becoming a VIP member in much more detail than I have http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =826&extra=page%3D1 And you can introduce yourself here to get your first forum points http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 2428&extra=page%3D1 Hope this helps, sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick! [ Last edited by meljones_83 at 10-31-2007 19:36 ]
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Reply #87 aznpryde3's post

If the information given in post #88 was not what you were looking for perhaps the information in post #2 in the following link is more of what you mean ie how do you move up the ranks from being a newbie etc... Status Explanation
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

heroes

im trying to watsch heroes season 2 episode 6 but the window does not open wath can i do and how can i require pionts for the vip memebership i dont know anyone from friendvista help

Reply #90 levi2483's post

If you want to watch Heroes on our VIP channel, you will need VIP points. There are a couple of ways to get them. The first is to make a donation. This should make you a VIP member after approximately 12 hours. The other is to get forum credits which can be converted into VIP points once you have at least 10. Below are a couple of links you maky find useful. If you post on the welcome thread you can get your first points. Welcome & Introduce Thread VIP Membership, Points & More

hi

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :$ :$ :$ :P :P hi

life is wild

was wondering if you will be getting Life is Wild for the CW? looks like a good show

Reply #93 deathstalker's post

Feel free to add it to the New Shows Suggestion & Discussion thread. It lets the admins know what people are interested in.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Can I get my points back??

I clicked on 2 TV shows, both resulting to some error message. I've lost 4 points now. Can I please get it back??
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +4 For the inconvenience 11-8-2007 11:08

Reply #95 ethie's post

Send a PM to lbjedward with a record of your viewing history and brief explanation. He can look into re-imbursement for you.

I purchased 100 points but it hasn't been reflected!

Hi, On november 9th, I purchased 100 VIP points for $10.00 with PAYPAL in the tv-video.net system and it hasn't reflected, still, yet it has been taken out of my bank account through paypal. Here is the relevant info: Donation amount: $10.00 Transaction ID: Paypal Stars 402-93 Username used on VIP Channel: heidsns Please advise as soon as possible? Thank you Heidi

problems with activating vip card

everytime i put my card serial number and the card password it says invalid password or number...i dont know what could be wrong.... ok can someone please explain me which numbers i have to put in..are those of my banks card or they are special numbers that the site gives to you...or what?? im so sorry...i want to sstart watchin all the vip shows....

Reply #98 elaine's post

If the #'s on the email sent to you are not working please send a PM to Lbjedward or Xin with your information including transaction ID. The #'s should clearly read: Vip card: ***** Password: ***** [ Last edited by gabsimom at 11-13-2007 03:43 ]

Hi just tried watching an episode of the shield got through ten minutes then stopped, how can i get back the credit

Thread