Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply #100 waster81's post

you can click an episode up to 30 times in a 24 hour period without getting recharged. Try going back and fast forwarding to where you left off and continue.

New Episodes

Hi How come there has been no update of Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters yet. Thanks

All in time. Good things come to those who wait. As soon as we can find a reliable source for the episode concerned then they will be uploaded to the site.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Ok Thanks and keep up the good work

By the way there up now! Go take a look.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

I want to become VIP

how can I become a VIP???

Reply 106#106 iulia's post

Either by donating and approximately 12 hours later your account wil be activated or you can acquire forum credits which can be converted to VIP points. Forum credits can be obtained by making useful or interesting posts or by taking part in the quizzes and games around the forum. Check out the following threads. Welcome & Introduce Thread (get your first forum points) VIP Membership Points & More (tells you how the points work)
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #106 iulia's post

here is the link to the info. when you're done reading it go here to introduce yourself and earn your first 2 points (when you have 10 you can convert them to vip points for vip viewing). and you should also check out the game board. it's an easy way to be active on the site and the amazing forum race is about to begin (with fabulous point prizes!) welcome and happy viewing!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

VIP registration

I am unable to register for my VIP membership. I have recieved no card information. My donation history says I have made 3 donations when I made one. Can you help? Bouverie

Reply #109 Bouverie's post

Go back to the VIP site and click on the live CS button. Tell them what has happened and they can look into it for you and get your account activated. They are online now, please be patient if they dont respond straight away. They will respond in time, there are limited numbers dealing with all the member queries. Thank you for your donation & sorry for the inconvenience. Welcome to the site.

activate

i just donated twenty more dollars if someone could please look at that and give me more points cause i am running out..............

Reply 111#111 rgcampbe's post

It can take 12-24hrs for a transaction to go through, so use you poins's sparingly till they're replenished. If you don't receive your new point's within 24hrs, please send a PM to lbjedward, with all your transaction info. Sorry for any inconvenience!! Thanks!

i love the oc and one tree hill bisou j'aime newport beach and les freres scott je vous aime et j'adore ce site

Donation

Hi! Thanks for welcoming :-) This website is just amazing! I just payed on paypal for 10 USD. When do the points will appear in my status? Best regards @lex

Reply 114#114 alex.wiaz's post

It will take aproximately 12 hours for your account to be updated then you will have your points available to watch the shows. In the mean time, why dont you have a look at some of the free shows so you can see what to expect. Thank you for your donation, its what helps to keep the site going.

History

This is really great because when you watch so much you really lose track of what?when? Terrific feature. Thanks.

VIP

i want to be a VIP member, but i can't donate anything

Reply 117#117 rebeccawatts's post

Rebecca, Hi. Its great to have you on the site but its not necessary to make virtualy the same post in lots of different theads. You will be answered, I myself have responded to one of your other posts. If you can make your enquiries in the correct threads, so much the better. Hope you make posts about the shows you love we'd love to hear your views. trulee - Supermoderator.

membership account activation

Hi, i bought $10 worth of points a few days ago and still can not get into the VIP section. My membership status has not been updated... how can i fix this? thanks and if this is in the wrong place or ive broken some forum rules ... sorry

Reply 119#119 cjgncjgn22's post

Sorry for the delay. Go back to the VIP site, you will see a blue bar button called live CS online. Click that and give them the details of your paypal transaction id. They should be able to activate your account. Failing that, send a PM to lbjedward with those details. Thank you for your kind donation.

Thread