Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

lost points

can someone let me know who i contact regarding lost points. please reply soon.

Reply 141#141 ojstevenson's post

Just send a PM to lbjedward wth a copy of your viewing histoy. This can be found in your member centre top right on any VIP page. He will look into it for you and re-imburse any points.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

trying to watch pushing daysies and medium but they say paramaters setting are wrong or file are already used in another location why is that?

also it says the system has recorded the error but access is denied and still same day after those are free shows

Reply 143#143 ltoledano's post

It's happening to me as well at the moment. It usually happens when a lot of people are accessing the server. Try both the US and EU servers, one might work for you. I'll just give it a bit of time and then try again.
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Treasure +2 For being helpful! 1-21-2008 10:53

Reply 143#143 ltoledano's post

Did you try both servers? I think this might have something to do with the servers. We will have to wait for a more computer savvy mod or member to come and explain. But I think it is just the server resetting.

ur right thks a lot... how much should donation be one off or per month

still have access denied fort secret diaries in both server

Reply 147#147 ltoledano's post

It depends on what you want to do. You can do either.
Quote:
VIP memberships have two types: one is VIP points deduction type, i.e. costing one or two VIP points in viewing one episode of VIP shows, the other one is unlimited viewing type, i.e. viewing all VIP shows on VIP Channel without any limits in 30 days.
This is taken from HERE, if you want to read the full piece. You can also earn points from posting on this forum, it's all explained above. [ Last edited by shinny at 1-21-2008 20:07 ]

Reply 148#148 ltoledano's post

The servers were indeed being cached, if you are having trouble with viewing at a particular time check in the statistics part of this forum at the top right of he screen. It will tell you the status of the cache which is a collection of data duplicating original values stored elsewhere or computed earlier. Basically every thing is backed up. It will look something like this:- The statistics has been cached, last updated at 1-21-2008 19:36 and the next will be at 1-21-2008 22:36 When this is happening the system may be very sluggish or even unresponsive but this is only temporary. Hope this helps
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +3 Helpful & informative 1-21-2008 14:11

i just purchased a vip membership of 100 points and i would like to watch my show now and it still says im not vip. Please fix it.

Live CS is Online on the VIP Viewing page please click the lit up blue button and have your transaction ID # ready from paypal other wise it can take up to 12 hours to activate your account.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

trying to become a vip but paypal wont take my card what do i do?

i didnt have a tranaction id it just said i couldnt use that card..it didnt go through

Reply 154#154 mmby2k's post

As the live CS is not available at the moment, I suggest you send a PM to lbjedward explaining the problems you are having or perhaps try a different card.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

payed for nothing..

I made a donation a week ago, and never recived a member code... and doesn't show on my account

Reply 156#156 a.cruz2's post

Thank you for your donation. I'm sorry you've had problems. Please send your Paypal transaction ID number in a PM to lbjedward. He will take care of it as soon as possible. I also just noticed that the live CS is open right now. Just click the lit up blue button on the VIP homepage and provide them with the same information. Hopefully, someone will be able to rectify your situation even more quickly.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i'm lost

i just started this account two seconds ago. I'm not sure how to watch tv shows. How do I get point? Can someone fill me in please? thanks

There are two ways to get VIP points. You can make a donation or you can be an active member of the forum, taking part in games and quizzes and also making interesting, thoughtful or informative posts. (The 2nd way takes a little longer but I'd recommend it!) Everything is explained fully here I also suggest that you look at the newcomer guidance board fo anything else you need to know, there are some very useful posts. For your first forum points you can introduce yourself in the Welcome and Introduction thread Welcome to the forum! Am sure you'll love it. [ Last edited by meljones_83 at 2-8-2008 11:31 ]
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 Helping a fellow member 2-8-2008 06:02
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

no vip upgrade

i made a donation for a vip upgrade but no upgrade what do i do

Thread