Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply 160#160 mmby2k's post

How long has is been since you purchase the VIP points? It usually takes 12-24 hrs for the upgrade to take place. If it has been longer than the time I stated, you can contact the LIVE CS online with you paypal info, and they can process the points for you.

Reply 160#160 mmby2k's post

Due to it being Chinese New Year the entire technical department is off, and they are the ones who update the accounts. Your account will be upgraded as soon as possible. When the Live CS is available on the VIP site let them know of your wait. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

why

I renewed my vip points (240) but I'm told that I am a "regular" member only. Every time I input the codes I receive a message that the numbers are incorrect;however I have triple checked your email for correctness. Please advise or refund.

Reply 163#163 auntb13's post

I am sorry you are experiencing trouble renewing your donation for points for which the site is very grateful.. If you send a PM of your details to lbjedward, he can arrange to have them loaded directly onto your account. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Disconnection

Hi Since yesterday i have been trying to use the site but every time I try to watch something It takes a long time to load and then it disconnects. Has there been any trouble on the site over the weekend? I have been browsing so my internet connection in fine and rather fast as well Gladys

Reply 165#165 gladysc's post

Due to it being and weekend alot of people are online it slows down the servers also it being Chinese New Year alot of people are off.
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

that's so cool

this is a awesome webside.

Reply 167#167 meng_'s post

Glad you like the site Meng !! Go to the newcomers guidance board and introduce yourself. Earn a couple of points for doing so !! Newcomer Guidance Board

Would like to suggest a new show for VIP

Just wanted to suggest a show called, Robin Hood. BBC aired 2 seasons thus far and its a great show. If VIP Channel could possibly add this show to the shows already available that would be awesome! Have a great day!

Reply 169#169 kuma2's post

That's been suggested a good few times now, so hopefully the powers that be will add it soon. Will you post that suggestion HERE as this is where we keep track of shows that have been requested? Thanks !

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Hi, i just made a $10 donation, how do i activate the vip serial number? will i get an email with the password?

Reply 171#171 cvallesf's post

Hi there, welcome to the forum. You will get an e-mail. You then log in and you activate your card in the members centre section on the top right section of the home page. When you are in there, you will see "Activate VIP Card" on the left hand side panel. I've put a direct link to it for you HERE but the above is for future reference so you know how to get there ! [ Last edited by shinny at 2-24-2008 10:37 ]

hapy site

hapy site member wrong danger
hapy

While I didn't know I can view the history, I clicked many shows that I watched already which came out of my points. Is there anyway I can get the points back for the repeated ones?

Reply 174#174 jerry73's post

The best suggestion I can give you is to keep a record of which episode you last watched or which episode to watch next of the programs you watch. I do this by sending a PM to myself saying "next watch" whichever episode I'm up to. While you can try and see if some of those points will be refunded, it's not our responsibility to make sure you aren't watching repeats...unless, of course, an episode has been mislabeled. Send a PM HERE to lbjedward to make your request. Have fun & Happy Viewing!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hi I love VIP channel sooooooo much!!! How can i change my password though as i think it is been used by other people. Thank you

Reply 176#176 nikkiregan's post

I believe if you click on "message" (which is beside the word "logout") it will go to the Admin. Tell them you want to reset your password.

Reply 176#176 nikkiregan's post

Please do not share your password, and never check save this password on any computer but your own. But, with that said, here is how you can change it. 1. Click Member's CP at the top of this page. 2. On the Right hand side click edit profile 3. Click Login Forum Tab 4. Type your original password, New Password, and Confirm New Password in spaces provided. 5. Click Submit, and your VIP and Forum Password have been changed
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

i just made a donation to become a VIP member for 30 days. How long before it is activated?

Reply 179#179 ANielsen's post

It can take up to 24 hours to process, since this is still not an automated process, and there is a difference in Time Zones. That being said however, if after 24 hours your account is not activated please send a PM to Lbjedwards.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread