Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Absolutely outstanding addition to the site!! Mega kudos!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Sorry to hear you are having problems MELFRITSCH115. We have a thread to report such errors here: Error Report Thread I can not say that I have seen or experienced your error, however please try some of the solutions in this thread: RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) Most specifically, ensure you are using Firefox and RealPlayer version 10.5. If none of these solutions work for you, please post in the Error Thread and hopefully we can get you working again.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #36 heartemiss's post

The problem has now been resolved. Please try viewing again.
E. E. Cummings

Reply #38 Anunley's post

To find out more about VIP membership please visit VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More)
E. E. Cummings

Reply #39's post

Looks like that has been taken care of
E. E. Cummings

Reply #56 drece's post

If you don't feel that $29 is worthwhile for this site, then don't donate. Simple. Easy. I always wonder why people feel the need to post things like this. You register for the forum just to post that it's no good and you won't use the service? Have you even tried the service? What's the point of your post? And yes, we are a free site. tv-video.net is perfectly and absolutely free. You don't even have to register. Even the VIP site doesn't require a single cent to watch. There are free shows and point shows on the VIP site. Many of our members earn points easily on the forum and never make a donation. [ Last edited by silver1978 at 10-16-2007 00:34 ]
E. E. Cummings

Reply #67 Moonman's post

We get posts like this about once a week and my question always is, "what is the point of your post?" I won't even debate the legality with you but I suggest you take a look at US Copyright Law Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 111, Subsection a5. Honestly- do you really believe that people who use this site are not aware of the alternatives out there? I know many, including myself, spent a long long time using these other sites and found them lacking. Every person who is here, every person who has made a donation, every person who participates in the forum, does so of their own free will. We don't delete posts that we disagree with. Why don't you come back when you have something new and original to say (preferably in a mature manner and without profanity) and stop wasting our time and our bandwidth.
E. E. Cummings

Reply #70 housewatcher's post

If you feel you have lost points, you can send a PM to lbjedward by clicking here and then selecting Send PM. Please let him know how many points you lost and on what- make sure to provide your recent viewing history from the Member’s Center.
E. E. Cummings

Thread