Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Quote:
Originally posted by angelaallen at 9-11-2007 12:36 AM I JUST PUT MY MONEY IN THIS COMPUTER AND I STILL CANT WATCH VIP CAN YOU ALL PLEASE UPDATE MY ACCOUNT.
Hmmmm did you stick it in through the CD-ROM?
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #54 heislr's post

Rebecca I have already PM'd you on this issue. Due to differences in Timezones your going to have to be more patient. As I stated in my PM I have forwarded your info onto the admin. Your issue WILL be resolved. I ask that you please wait until they sign on. We do not have 24x7 Admin support at this time, that is why we have us moderators to try to help resolve these issues. I ask you to please be patient. Thank you.

Reply 130#130 wakawakanono's post

look 2 posts up and click on waterlilybarb's link in her post....

Reply 176#176 nikkiregan's post

Please do not share your password, and never check save this password on any computer but your own. But, with that said, here is how you can change it. 1. Click Member's CP at the top of this page. 2. On the Right hand side click edit profile 3. Click Login Forum Tab 4. Type your original password, New Password, and Confirm New Password in spaces provided. 5. Click Submit, and your VIP and Forum Password have been changed

Reply 179#179 ANielsen's post

It can take up to 24 hours to process, since this is still not an automated process, and there is a difference in Time Zones. That being said however, if after 24 hours your account is not activated please send a PM to Lbjedwards.

Reply 203#203 dannixx's post

I also did not receive a response from LIVE CS...it is possible that it is an error on the part of the CS worker, who left their session turned on, and are not near the computer.

VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) Click the above link for all the info you need

Reply 248#248 mandersjones's post

I have edited your transaction number so no-one uses it as theirs...I will forward this on to the admin.

Reply 285#285 silentassassin's post

First Please do not curse...this is a friendly site. 2nd what is it that seems to be your trouble...perhaps I could be of some assistance?

Here is a link that has helped many of our MAC users. Please take a look. MAC HELP

Reply 312#312 queenbeej9's post

you are welcome??

Reply 314#314 jamiehodgson78's post

This process can take 24 hours or longer in some cases. Please be patient as sometimes the process is slowed down due to delays from PayPal. Please post again if after 24 hours your account is still not verified. Thank you for your generous donation. Dog

Thread