Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply 111#111 rgcampbe's post

It can take 12-24hrs for a transaction to go through, so use you poins's sparingly till they're replenished. If you don't receive your new point's within 24hrs, please send a PM to lbjedward, with all your transaction info. Sorry for any inconvenience!! Thanks!

Reply 209#209 ghostie1305's post

Are you watching on the US server? They are doing updates on it today, try using the EU server or just keep trying. I had this problem an hour ago on US server. Even after clearing cache, closing browser, still got the error, but when I and switched to EU it worked fine. Hope this helps!!

Reply 211#211 Laura14's post

I have PM'd admins on you behalf, you should be hearing something in the next few days. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you! Sometimes it takes Online CS up to 15 or more minutes to respond, if you don't get a response within that time you should try again.

Reply 213#213 ghostie1305's post

I have contacted admins on you behalf, you should be hearing something in the next few days. You may want to send a PM to them yourself to lbjedward or stone, as a follow up. Sorry for any inconvenience! [ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 4-3-2008 21:47 ]

Thread