Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply #81 mal4eva's post

So glad you asked, 1st way is make a donation 2nd way is to participate in the forum and earn your points for free. click the link below for more details. VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) To get started earning points go here Welcome and Introduction Thread! And go here for maximum point earnage Gateroom to Offworld Activity

Reply #83 fred280188's post

Go to members CP and then click edit profile.

Reply #98 elaine's post

If the #'s on the email sent to you are not working please send a PM to Lbjedward or Xin with your information including transaction ID. The #'s should clearly read: Vip card: ***** Password: ***** [ Last edited by gabsimom at 11-13-2007 03:43 ]

Reply 143#143 ltoledano's post

Did you try both servers? I think this might have something to do with the servers. We will have to wait for a more computer savvy mod or member to come and explain. But I think it is just the server resetting.

Live CS is Online on the VIP Viewing page please click the lit up blue button and have your transaction ID # ready from paypal other wise it can take up to 12 hours to activate your account.

Reply 194#194 onetolove's post

Sorry Moderators can't do that. It is Administration and one particular person. Sunday will be here soon

No one on the forum has this ability however on the VIP page the blue live cs button is lit please talk to them keeping in mind it may take several minutes to get a response.

I find if I let it play in the Pop up window it does this. If you click the realplayer icon on the bottom right and choose to play in either realplayer mode or theater mode it seems to resolve this issue plus you can see it load.

VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) Click the above link for a full explaination.

I already answered what I believe is your problem on the independent thread you started. If this information is not helpful please be more specific and detailed as to what help you need. Thank you.

Thread