33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply 254#254 moppybrody's post

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience. I checked the thread and you missed the deadline for last week's conversion. The time is midnight GMT, which is forum time, on the date mentioned in the conversion thread. You'll most likely have to wait until this week's conversion, which is on May 5th. Sorry, I am mistaken. I missed your post at the beginning of last week's conversion thread. I don't know why your points haven't been converted. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 4-30-2008 19:01 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 257#257 DaniDitz04's post

The thread that explains it in detail is VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More). Here's the gist of what it says: you can Make a donation, participate in the Games (check the highlighted ones there) and you can also earn points by participating in the forum. A few show forums to check out that I know have threads you can earn points are: Desperate Housewives, Smallville, Gilmore Girls & Heroes. Just do a searching in those forums to find threads where you will be awarded participation points. Also, check out the Welcome thread and introduce yourself, to get your introductory points. Hope that proves helpful to you.

Reply 259#259 tarariri15's post

Are you already a VIP member? I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Would you elaborate please?

Reply 265#265 shnlight's post

Which 3 days are you referring to? I haven't had any problems over the past month. As Bala suggested, you should check your personal connection. I live in Canada and have had no problems today, and Bala lives in the UK and reports the same.

Reply 268#268 bojan's post

??? What are you talking about? Your post makes no sense in the context of this thread. If you're attempting to comment on a character in a show, please post your comment in that show's forum. HERE is our forum homepage with a list of all the shows currently on the site.

Reply 271#271 bojan's post

If you're referring to the death of Tommy Burns, please feel free to post about that in our Free Chatting section.

Reply 278#278 nrumeau11's post

Please send a PM to zhang2000 with your username, UID and transaction ID # and explaining your issue. Zhang is online from GMT 1:00-9:00 daily. Thank you for your donation, and sorry for the delay.

Reply 287#287 audra8104's post

This is not typical of the site. Our Administrators are all based in China, and while not in the immediate vicinity of the recent earthquake, there have been delays on the site due the quake and the aftershocks. Also, when sending a PM to anyone do NOT tick the save to inbox option, as the message will not be sent due to a glitch in the system. To see if your messages have been read, check your tracking. If they are still in bold lettering they have not been opened yet. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and assure you I will bring this to the attention of our admins. If you like, you can send a PM to zhang2000. He is a new administrator who is often more available. He is online from 1:00 - 9:00 GMT.

Reply 289#289 audra8104's post

Glad to help. I hope your account issues are resolved speedily. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're always happy to help as best we can.

Reply 295#295 bvanschuppen's post

Sorry about that. I thought it would have been fixed by now. Please post in our Error Report Thread and if the issue isn't remedied within the day, you can post in our Lost Points Restoration thread so when it is fixed you'll be able to watch it without losing more points.

Reply 297#297 01torres's post

Good to know! Thanks for that Torres.

Reply 309#309 pilou7's post

HERE'S the link to our thread for Mac users. I'm pretty sure it has the link for the plug in you'll need.

Reply 321#321 Krupuk's post

I don't see where anyone replied to you (unless they deleted their post). In case you weren't aware, we do have other ways to purchase points. Please see post #1 here.

33 12
Thread