Thread
Printable Version

Good Behavior (TNT) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Good Behavior (TNT) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Good Behavior Premiered on TNT on Nov 15, 2016

Good Behavior is a drama series which tells the story of a thief/con artist whose life is always one wrong turn, one bad decision from implosion - which is exactly how she likes it.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Good Behavior Here

1x01 Only The Best For MRS DIAZ

I have to say this was certainly interesting drama i never expected it turn out the way it did but Letti trying save save someone life after overhearing murder plan was interesting consider at the time she was stealing but what an ending who would thought that would happen.

While i was watching this i wasn't sure if i was going watch the next episode but after that ending look like i have no choice. . Who would thought the killer would actually stop her from killing herself.

1x02 From-Terrible-Me

Letti is certainly very resourceful but again she trying to help get another person killed . She should known better than try to help and finding out why he was killing the guy was good as it wasn't pointless . She really tough position and no way for her to escape

I am really loving this show never thought this would become my favorite this month really surprised me

Thread