Thread
Printable Version

TV show videos wont load

TV show videos wont load

Hi, I've tried to download your information regarding watching tv shows on vip on Samsung android but no no avail.  The Flash instructions dont do anything Ive tried to unzip the file but not successful.  I've downloaded dolphin and that seems to work ok.  The problem I'm having is the TV shows won't play when I click on start the show.  although the movies do play I dont have a problem there.  Can you help me get this sorted please.  VIP used to work fine but not for the last few months.

Thanks Annie

Reply 1#1 anne10643's post

Which version of Android is your device running? My Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet was having issues a couple months ago, but now works for both movies & TV shows. I have a couple other Android devices. The one running an older operating system isn't compatible with the site now, but initially it was just the TV shows that wouldn't play. I think they currently run the movies & TV shows with different coding, which would explain the differences in being playable. If you have the option of updating your operating system, that would likely fix the issue.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7inch

TV show videos wont load. As far as I can see the software is up to date. I never had any problems with it - viptv works fine on computer. Do you know of any conflicts with apps on the device. I have even stripped it back to the factory settings but nothing has changed, its really annoying. Incidentally it says on my account that I'm a newbie - I have been enrolled with VIPTV almost since the beginning I appreciate your help, thank you Annie

Reply 3#3 anne10643's post

The computer runs on a completely different operating system, so the fact that it works there doesn't mean it will work on mobile devices. You shouldn't need to go back to factory settings. I believe you need to be running at LEAST the Lollipop Android OS. Anything older won't run the tv shows. I'm do understand your frustration, and am sorry you're having so much difficulty.

Your user group is not an indication of how long you've been a member, but rather how many forum credits or points are in your account. Some members who cashed in points got downgraded back to newbies in the past. I honestly can't remember if that was changed.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread