Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Heroes Season 2 Here

Sorry if someone was meant to start a topic since no-one has yet i hope mods don't mind. This episode to me just felt normal we learnt a little bit more about the twins and we can see why they need each other.

Claire she had cut off her one of her toe-she couldn't just leave it alone could she look where it got her-serves her right now he's knows and it will be interesting to see what's happening next.
There something mentally concerning about her state of mind where she willing hurt herself to see how far it goes.

Hiro-well let just say that guy full surprises.

so what did rest of you think?

Click Here For The Heroes About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Heroes on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 23:53 ]

I thought the entire bit about hiro was a bit predictable myself, I have sort have thought all along something like that since last season. When he talked about that hero from history, and the fact that he could time travel, and the fact that his future self was a bad-ass warior with that sword hmmmm I guess I should have expressed my theory sooner so not to sound like a monday morning quarterback.

That kid that saw Claire has no right to talk, I mean here he is flying, and peeping through a second-story window. Who is he going to tell

As for the twins not really sure what kind of ability that is, except that they need eachother to stay in balance. Ying-Yang type of thing.

All in all good episode glad I watched before going to work.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #1 bala's post

No worries bala, you put a spoiler alert up...that's my main concern when folks start new threads about episodes.

I found the fact that Claire's regenerative ability goes as far as regrowing a limb very interesting.  I also thought her reasoning was good...that she might hold the key to help others.

Peter obviously no longer has to concentrate for his abilities to manifest, and he can phase now...cool.

The twins are a bit creepy...well their abilities are anyway.  This season is obviously going to explore the dark side of having abilities, and that not all of them have a positive effect.

Hiro is still Hiro.  I honestly thought when Takeo was shot with the arrows that he was dead, and Hiro would take over as Takeo.  I was glad I was wrong.  I'm sure this will play even more into the volume's title: "Generations".

That's all I have for now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

so takeo kensei also has the regeneration ability.

i think dognxtdoor is right about the ying yang type thing with the twins.

it would have been funny if claire's toe didn't grow back and now she's missing a toe.

Quote:
Hiro is still Hiro.  I honestly thought when Takeo was shot with the arrows that he was dead, and Hiro would take over as Takeo.  I was glad I was wrong.  I'm sure this will play even more into the volume's title: "Generations".
He's totally Hiros great-great-great grandfather or something!

Claire-the toe-EWWWW She was looking at the scissors and I was like oh no they aren't.....but they did. Wonder how the confrontation with the other kid (what is his name!?!??!) is going to go down? They are going to have to talk about it. I do wonder how far they will push the "Can Claire's blood cure?" storyline. It might seem a bit strange but what they go so far as to take off a body part (hand, foot) and try grafting it to someone else? Plus, does she have a huge threshold for pain or what??!?! I stub my toe and start crying!

Mohinder/HRG/The Haitian.......hmmmm so much going on there, but not much revealed yet.

Peter- How far will he go to learn who he is? Where did electro-man and phasing come from? Maybe he doesn't have to concentrate on his abilities because hes not really thinking about them but using them instinctively.

Nathan- Shave and a Haircut Two Bits
Mama Petrelli- WTF was that!!!! Was it all in her head? Someone got into her mind? The bats in her belfry just went haywire.

I agree- the twins. Scary. Eerie. Bet she has a hard time getitng a date /drum roll

MOREMOREMORE!!!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Want a new theory on Peter...

ITS NOT PETER! its actually Sylar, and he has amnesia which is why he has all the abilities without having to conentrate to use them....... We don't know where the real Peter is yet at all   Thats my thought....

I think hiro is going to be Takeo though...Hiro will do all the battles, and Takeo will get the glory...

Reply #7 dognxtdoor's post

well given that Takeo can heal wouldn't it give him addition confidence he can't die so he might be able battle well enough under hiro guidance

Do I think Peter=Sylar noooo.....I mean its possible but I would be pissed.
In fact did you know there is a drinking game on that theory from the 9th Wonders forum?

Thats what I was thinking. Now that he knows an ordinary death blow won't kill him - I think he is likely to do a lot of things he never would have done before, making him the "hero" Hiro always said he should have been. Also he is supposedly 90 some odd years old when Hiro actually meets him!!! (WIKI says Date of birth 1584, Hiro meets him in 1671). If he doesn't age and doesn't die - is he still alive in the present time line? Wasn't there something on spoilers about a 1000 year old character?

Who killed Hiros dad? Theres a thread over at another forum and someone took stills from the scene and lightened them, Here is the original: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/photos/season2/28323.shtml#photo
Resulting lightened one attached. Any clues on who this is? Could it be Takeo???? Think about the twist that would be..PLUS!!! [Possible Spoiler] The new evil Hero is supposed to be called Kane.....and it was reported that he was supposed to be played by David Anders, but David Anders plays Kensei- are they one and the same?There has been tons of confusion/leaks/speculation on this. I for one thing Kensei and Kane are the same and Kensei killed Kaito[/spoiler]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Perhaps the killers ability is to travel through electricity. Also maybe he can manipulate it. See the power box behind him and wasn't there some kind of electric attack going on in the jail cell with mama.

Reply #10 gabsimom's post

Wouldn't explain how he left the scene? Actually I guess it could if he just like attached to a powerline or something.
E. E. Cummings

Reply #5 silver1978's post

Re: Peter...phasing came from DL.  They were both in Kirby Plaza in the season finale.  Peter would have absorbed his ability there.

Re: Claire...my Mum wants to know where she found such sharp scissors.   Never mind the fact that it would hurt (she's mangled herself so often, she's most likely used to it), how did she have the strength to cut off her toe with a pair of kitchen scissors?

I refuse to read the spoiler, so I won't comment on that.  I do enjoy finding out and figuring things out myself, as I watch the show.

p.s. Dan, if Peter is actually Sylar, then D.L. is most definitely dead.  We know he's most likely not returning, but he could have died from the gun shot wounds.  Another thing for which we'll have to wait to know for sure.

Quote:
Originally posted by dognxtdoor at 10-2-2007 21:35
Want a new theory on Peter...

ITS NOT PETER! its actually Sylar, and he has amnesia which is why he has all the abilities without having to conentrate to use them....... We don't know where the real  ...
I don't think its possible that he is actually Sylar because of the abilities.  First if it was Sylar he would have had to kill the girl who can change appearance, which he didn't, in order to look like Peter.  Second he would have also had to have killed D.L. in order to phase through the rope.  Peter however did come in contact with DL so it is possible for him to have acquired that ability.

You would think that if one could shift out of phase, that he wouldn't get shot!! I don't think DL will be back though.

I jsut don't think the Peter=Sylar=Peter theory has much weight. I guess only time will tell.
E. E. Cummings

Reply #14 silver1978's post

About DL... he got shot from protecting Nikki. If he phased, then the shot would have passed through him into Nikki.

In regards to the Sylar in Peter's disguised theory... Sylar can't heal his own wounds unless Sylar killed Peter or Claire or Kensei...

As for the hooded sweatshirt guy that killed Kaito... just a silly thought... what about West?! West can fly too... Maybe he's secretly working for the company?!

Reply #15 roca's post

He would have to fly pretty fast though since he lives in CA and Kaito was in NY?
E. E. Cummings

Reply #16 silver1978's post

Well it was a silly thought...

But hey who knows maybe West could fly as fast as Superman

Reply #17 roca's post

Nathan flies very fast...there's a sonic boom when he really goes, so it's possible West can fly that fast too.  I really don't think he's the killer, since he seems pretty naive about the dangers have possessing abilities, among other things.

Peter's transformation

What do you think about how Peter has transformed? Like the disappearing tattoo and when he almost killed that guy? My friend and I were discussing this the other night and we both thought of Jessica. We had both thought he must have absorbed her ability and now he has an evil side. This could really take this story a lot of places, I think he'll be in Ireland for a while.
Oh and did you see how part of the Tattoo was the same shape as the death mark on all the pics of the elder heroes........I wonder what that means?

This is getting sooooo cool & interesting!!!

Reply #19 gypsiegirl66's post

Since the tattoo is the same symbol  that has shown up throughout the series, I think it has more to do with showing us that he now, not only has Niki's super strength, but her dual personality as well.  The fact that he really wanted to kill that guy shows us something has changed about Peter, who is innately a kind person who has done his best to use his power to help or protect others.

I definitely agree....the show is getting even more interesting, and is definitely cool.

Thread