Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #40 waterlilybarb's post

What women? Are you talking about Maya (Alejandro's twin)? Monica (from New Orleans)? Caitlin (Ireland)? Or that new skank Kristin Bell?

Reply #41 SirAlain's post

She's referring to the 3 unidentified women in the photograph... The photo of Linderman, Papa and mama Petrelli, Bob, Charles Deveaux, Kaito Nakamura, two unidentified men, three unidentified women and Matt's father.

Reply #42 roca's post

Thank you!  That's precisely what I was referring to.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ah I see...

Standing, left to right: Unidentified woman, Daniel Linderman (Malcom McDowell), Mr Arthur Petrelli, Mrs. Angela Petrelli (Christine Rose), Kaito Nakamura (George Takei), Bob aka Goldfinger (Stephen Tobolowsky), unidentified woman, Mr. Parkman.

Seated, left to right: Unidentified woman, Charles Deveaux (Richard Roundtree), unidentified man, unidentified man.

People are saying that the black woman is Nana Dawson, but it doesn't look like her...

Reply #44 SirAlain's post

It can't be her.  The woman in the picture is too young and this picture was obviously taken within the past couple of years (in the storyline).  It is possible it was Monica's mother, who died in Katrina.  Also, though it hasn't yet been revealed on the show, the unidentified man (one of them anyway) is named Adam Monroe, according to sources on the net.  We still don't know who he's connected to though.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 10-22-2007 13:12 ]

this is so intriguing.... i'm hating it! lol
Why do they HAVE to put a cliff hanger at the end of each episode, eh?

Reply #46 xxjujuxx's post

To keep you coming back for more, of course.   It definitely makes it must see TV.

You know looking at that picture again... I don't think it was any of the guy who killed Kaito. None of them look skinny enough... like the skinny man in a hooded sweats... Do you think it's one of the women? (Well, I still kinda think that guy is West... LOL)

Anyway, I don't think the Monica's mom is in the picture... if she's in the picture... Kaito would have known she died from Katrina and wouldn't have mentioned that there are 9 of them left...

Reply #48 roca's post

You're right.  I hadn't thought of that.  Of course it can't be Monica's mother.  Good pick up.  I agree that I don't think one of the people in the picture is the killer, for the same reason as you.  I don't think it's West, but that's not impossible.  Whoever was attacking Angela was able to do more than fly...it looked like they could disappear.  Could it be Peter somehow?  Next week's episode introduces Kristen Bell, and she's in Ireland on the lookout for Peter.  I want to know why.

Reply #49 waterlilybarb's post

I'm just throwing this out there, I haven't really figured this all out yet, this just popped into my head. I was thinking about how the bomb going off, was able to take the powers that Peter absorbed from Jessica, and fuse them into Nathan. Could it have fused other powers of Peters into him? Like being stealth, he can already fly and if he has the Jessica/Nikki power, then his already not so nice side, could really become an evil devil. Could the killer be Nathan and he not even know it, like Jessica didn't know what Nikki was doing?
It's just something else to think about I guess, and I'm not going to rely on that photo too much, in my thinking. I will for the body size some, but they could be using a stand-in to throw us off, knowing that we'd blow the picture up. I may be wrong, but I've seen it done before in plenty of movies.

Reply #50 gypsiegirl66's post

That thought, about Nathan, had crossed my mind too.  The only thing is, he was outside the room when his mother was being attacked, so in that incident, it couldn't have been him...at least I don't think so.

Reply #51 waterlilybarb's post

Yep, you're right!! I completely forgot about that, they're tricky little buggers those writers, they've got our heads ........lol
I've been sitting at the edge of my seat since the new season started, I don't think I remember a show that has had me in so much suspense

Arrgghh!!!

I'm just wondering... why papa Petrelli isn't looking straight at the camera like everyone else... What's he looking at? Or who he's talking to?

I've read somewhere... some people thinks papa Petrelli's side view looks like Kensei... but I really don't think so. Any thoughts?

Kensei can't live forever right? Or can he? He still grow old like everyone else right?!

I've wondered why pap Petrelli isn't looking directly at the camera ever since the photo was shown.  Just looking back at it now and after reading roca's post, and idea was sparked in my mind...maybe there is a 13th person in the picture that we can't see.  Someone hiding behind the standing row that papa petrelli is either talking to or keeping an eye on.  It looks like he is looking behind his wife.

Reply #54 imarielle626's post

Claude maybe?

Well, even if there's someone there... if there's someone invisible there, how come papa Petrelli knows that s/he's there? Why only papa Petrelli knows that s/he's there?

Humm But then Kaito did say there were 12 of them... and the picture shows 12...

Reply #55 roca's post

I'm sure there's a reason for it having to do with the storyline, but possibly they did that because they don't know who they will cast if that character comes into the story.  It's possible, since Hiro and Peter can time travel...or to be more accurate...bend the space/time continuum.

Omg omg I think Parkman and Candace are siblings!!!

Reply #57 SirAlain's post

Why do you say that?  Candace is dead, and after just watching "Fight or Flight" I don't see the correlation.  Do you mean Elle, the character played by Kristen Bell?  Even if you mean her, how did come to the conclusion that she and Parkman are related?  Just wondering.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 10-23-2007 00:29 ]

Reply #58 waterlilybarb's post

Episode 5:

Well now we know where Peter got his electric powers. Still watching will post more

I think SirAlain is referring to the phone call with Elle outside the pub. She called the man on the phone daddy. If we assume that's Parkmans father (which I don't think is correct) that would make her and Parkman siblings.

This episode didn't really have much in the way of revelations.

[ Last edited by  silver1978 at 10-23-2007 16:29 ]
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

I think SirAlain made the connection because parkman's dad was able to trap them in a nightmare, similar to the way candace was able to distort reality.  I don't believe they are related, but I do see how the connection can be assumed.  I am starting to think that Elle (Kristen Bell) or her father (whom I don't think we know yet) is responsible for the murders/attempted murders because she can manipulate electricity.

Thread