Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

does anyone find it odd 9th wonder comic are still available?

issac died 6 months ago and since he's only one who can paint the future, with his death the comic should be ended.

how are comics available after his death?

Reply #61 bala's post

maybe he wrote a bunch of them that weren't printed before he died, or the one that Micah was showing Monica was an old one.  Wasn't it said that he is into comics so he could have dug up an older one to show her about the copycat

Reply #58 waterlilybarb's post

Yes imarielle626 is correct! Parkman's dad seemed to have a variation of both Matt's & Candace's power.
Although Candace now goes by the name "Michelle" - she was the one who nursed Sylar, remember!

And the character Elle is definitely tailor-made for the Mtv kids out there. Oh well. Some are saying she is HRG's daughter or Goldfinger's.

Reply #62 imarielle626's post

well i'm not sure about this. i know he post comics one week in advanced it's been 6 months since he's dead-no mention how many he did?.

Reply #63 SirAlain's post

I see where your coming from now.  It's plausible, but since Candace/Michelle/Betty is now dead, I don't think it will play a very big part in the story, if any.

From the interview I read with Tim Kring & Kristen Bell, Elle has been raised by The Company...no idea yet as to who her parents are.  She's to provide some insight, a cautionary tale, if you will, as to what happens to someone who has grown up knowing about their abilities and being taught how to use them.  Considering she's been raised by The Company, her value system as to right and wrong is rather warped.

Re: the comics, imarielle could be right.  There's no reason that the comic Micah shows Monica has to be a new edition.  It could easily be an older copy that he remembered, to show Monica a power like hers.  Also, Isaac gave Hiro & Ando copies of unpublished comics.  The art work was in them but not the dialogue.  The Company took them, so if it is new, it's possible they're continuing to have them published to draw out more people with abilities.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

On the note on Elle's dad... I'm thinking Bob... He's the guy who "runs" the company at the moment.

Betty is Matt's sister? I don't think it's gonna be in the writing... Nathan and West can fly, and West is not Nathan's child. Kensei and Claire can heal, and Kensei is not Claire's father. They are all somehow related all right but not like that. Their abilities are in their genes, it's being past along through generations.

About the 9th wonders... the one Micah showed Monica is a past issue. The one we saw with Hiro arrives in New York is issue #14.

I was kind of surprised at how easily Matt fell into that trap, I mean take the cuffs off me and I'll tell everything. How about leep the cuffs on ya and you tell me everything. Watching Matt following him to that room, was like watching a child follow a pedophile into a car.

I agree I don't think that Mat & Betty/Candice/Michelle??? are related, because at this point it would mean nothing.

I would sure like to get my hands on that copy-cat power though, I got a ton of things I could get done.....lol

Oh Barb I read that too, she has been around for a while it seems and we're in for a lot of surprises.  

Reply #67 gypsiegirl66's post

I hear ya' about the copycat power.  I could knit properly, play the instruments I've always wanted to learn, and, I suppose, if I watched a video of someone learning a language I could speak any language I wanted.  SWEET!

Re: Matt and his dad, I was surprised too, but sometimes we do foolish things when it comes to long-lost relatives.

Reply #68 waterlilybarb's post

Exactly.... I have so many dreams, so little time. You and I are on the same page, as alway!! Hey did you read the GN? Who do you think that was up there?? Wes??

Reply #69 gypsiegirl66's post

I always read the GN's...how else could I come up with those questions for the quizzes?
I'm not sure who you're talking about though.  Sylar is in Molly's dream, but I didn't see anyone "up there".  In fact, where do you mean?  Is that the GN you're referring to?

I don't want to say too much...have to be careful not to give away any answers to this weeks quiz.

I bet that Kaitlyn has a power of her own! She's so mysterious.

And although I abhor West the most, I must give him props for what he did to the bitchy cheerleader!

Reply #71 SirAlain's post

I think Caitlyn has a power too.  In the GN Petrified Lightning she was able to help Peter use his power, so I've had my suspicions.

I too liked how they got back at the nasty cheerleader.

How about the return of evil HRG?  And Hiro changing the course of history?   It's getting better & better.

I too think Caitlin has a power, there is just something about her character that makes her seem not ordinary.

Who is Adam Monroe?  If I recall correctly, he is supposed to be one of the men from the picture.  His name came up at least twice in the episode (once on the file Mohinder picked up and I'm assuming he's the Adam from Montreal).

I wonder what the next catastrophe is going to be that kills of 93% of the world's population.  I hope Peter regains his memory soon, I'm curious to see what happened to Peter after he exploded and before he was discovered in the storage box.

I feel bad for Ando.  Those scolls were his only tie to his best friend and now there are no more.  I hope Hiro set history back on course and return to the present soon.

Reply #73 imarielle626's post

You are correct...Adam Monroe is one of the men in the picture.  I also assume he's the Adam from Montreal, so he obviously knows Peter.

AH HA its the return of the Kensei!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #75 silver1978's post

I know

he's Adam i can't believe it-he brillant bad guy-i loved him in alias

Reply #76 bala's post

I figured out half way through the episode, but I didn't think if it before because I was going by the photograph.  I'm interested to see how they bring in the older guy that the others think is Adam.  

You're right, David Anders does play a great baddie.  I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

wait adam is kensei???  I totally did not catch that!  hmm i think i'll have to re watch that part of the episode...

Reply #78 imarielle626's post

how could you not

It's all Hiro's fault

Thread