Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #119 Portagas's post

Yeah I'm having a hard time deciding who is good and who is bad myself.  I agree with you that this season didnt seem as good as the first but they do seem to be getting back on track with the last couple of episodes.  

Claire & Peter can be "killed", remember when Claire had the tree branch stuck in her head and when Peter had the shard of glass in the back of his.  I guess the only way to be sure they are dead is to make sure whatever is stuck in their heads stays there.  Maybe that will be a way to combat Adam should the need arise and something tells me it will.

Bala, I think due to the writers strike, normal seasons episode numbers will probably be curtailed/reduced till its all sorted out.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #119 Portagas's post

Regarding the questions you want answered here's what we know, or can surmise:

Adam/Kensei killed Hiro's father.
Derek (the college student visiting Mexico) stole Claire's car.  This is the car that Maya, Alejandro & Sylar are travelling in.

As for who is good or bad, I agree, right now it's hard to tell.  I'm looking forward to finding out.

Bala - trulee is correct.  Tim Kring has said that if the strike continues, episode 11, which was slated to be the end of chapter 2, "Generations", will be the season finale.  They have shot an alternate ending that will tie up the storylines if this is the case.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #122 waterlilybarb's post

haha that question was ment as a joke...
I didn't realise that Derek's stolen car was Claire's. I really like those small details.

and about the strike:
I don't mind if they stop for a while after chapter two, but I don't like the fact that episode 11 will become the season 2 finale. I really hope the strike will be over before the start of 2008.

Reply #123 Portagas's post

its those small details that make the quizzes fun =) That's how I found out about Derek stealing Claire's car.  You should try them.  They are fun, plus you can earn more points.

Reply #122 waterlilybarb's post

Are we sure Adam killed Kaito?  From the previews for next week's episode it doesn't look like that's a certainty.  It will be good to get the answers.

As for the strike, I hope the talks go well.  If they do, we should have a full season.  I hope we do because this is one of the only shows I watch regularly.

qyes i hope we get a whole season.... HAve you seen the promo of the next episode on youtube??????? the episode looks amazing

Nooooooo!!!!! It can't be!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Reply #127 SirAlain's post

How unexpected was that ending?!  Awesome!

Reply #128 waterlilybarb's post

Are they going to keep him imprisoned? And Mohinder!!! Aaaargh!

And what is Angela Petrelli's power? It's killing me!

Reply #129 SirAlain's post

I know!  And what was Kaito's ability?  We know it wasn't the same as Hiro's, and we know he had one.  I hope we eventually find out.  Maybe Adam/Kensei, Bob, or the mystery woman will reveal some of the answers.

I have to think that the company is going to keep HRG locked up, for a while at least.  They must have some plan for him.  I'm also curious if Claire and Peter now will live for 100's of years like Adam.  It's apparent that the properties in Claire's blood are tremendously powerful.  

I REALLY hope the strike is resolved before they air episode 11.  If it's resolved shortly after, I hope they will air the originally planned ending before starting chapter 3.

Reply #130 waterlilybarb's post

I know right! My jaw just dropped when the TV voiceover said "last two episodes"!

Last 2 Episodes.  It was nice seeing Hiro's dad. I think Peter and Claire will definetly Have longevity, but remember Mama Petrelli said that was from multible regeneration. Of course Both Peter and Claire have had to completely regenerate before. Did Mohinder pick the right side?

Reply #132 gabsimom's post

Whether or not the strike is settled in time, it is the last 2 episodes of this particular chapter.

Whether or not Mohinder chose correctly remains to be seen.  I just hope he doesn't turn into a complete baddie.  So far his choice is based on what he thinks is right.  

I think Mohinder is greatly regretting his choice.  The way he was looking at the gun afterwards made me feel a little sorry for him.  After all he thought what he was doing was the right choice.  I had a feeling they were going to use Claire's blood for her father instead of Niki though.  At least the company has some sympathy for the pain they cause.  They will probably keep HRG locked up for a while and use him as bait to get more of Claire's blood.  They still have Niki to cure and the Shanti virus to stop after all.

Angela Petrelli was right about Matt turning into his father.  I just hope he doesn't take it as far as his father did.  He's not a bad guy, he just wants answers and right now his power is the only way he knows to get them.

When Hiro was saying goodbye to his father, I really wanted him to ask what his power was.  I thought it would have been something Hiro would have wanted to know for himself.  I can't wait to see the Kensei/Adam-Hiro reunion.  It should be very interesting!

This episode ws full of frustration for me.  Mohinder is really beginning to annoy me.  That man couldnt pick the correct nostril on his own nose.  Hasnt he learned that the major decisions he has made throughout this have all been wrong?  He chose to take on Sylar alone and we all know how that ended up.  Then he decides to go "under cover" within the "Company" only to betray HRG.  He now thinks he has his death on his hands and for what, they still didnt get Claire.  I was surprised to find that they'd used Claires blood to revive HRG, heaven only knows what they've got in store for him. I'm glad it wasnt the last we've sen of him.

So Hiro now knows it was Kensei/Adam who killed his father.  thats gonna be an interesting meeting when it happens.  It was good that he got to spend some time with his father and to know how proud he was of him.  

As for Parkman, his apparent inability to look at a bigger picture, putting his own personal wants and needs aside may yet prove to be his downfall.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 For making me laugh out loud! :-) 11-21-2007 10:52
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #135 trulee's post

Interesting observations.  I'm really curious to see if Matt will be able to maintain his "good guy" status now that he's used his power in a negative way.  I really hope he doesn't become like his father.

This is the reason why Claire is my favorite character: She tells Bob, "Take as much blood as you want, just let my dad go." when she was the one all tied up!
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 I like the way you think! :) 11-21-2007 12:22

well i can't wait for the quiz tomorrow, anyway i do have 1 question it revealed Adam regeneration power meant that he never aged does that mean the same apply to claire that she always be teenager no matter how old she gets-think about amount of time she healed herself.

Reply #138 bala's post

I think the regenerative power would mean one wouldn't get old, not that they would stop aging completely.  It would allow someone to remain forever at their prime...which is generally considered to be somewhere in your 30's.

Mama Petrelli said Anti-aging occurs after the cells have regenerated several times. Does HRG have Claires power now?

Thread