Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #140 gabsimom's post

I wonder if the powers can be transfered through blood...then Nathan would have the power too from Adam

Reply #136 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks!

I wonder if Elle will now go against her father, now that she knows the truth.
And btw, I dont hate Elle, but when she electrocuted herself (in Mr. Muggles' bath) --- that was deliciously orgasmic.

Reply #141 imarielle626's post

You lost me..how would Nathan have Adam's power?  Do you mean HRG?  If so, it was Claire's blood that was used as a cure.

And, Sir Alain, I too found Elle electrocuting herself quite satisfying.

edit:  I just remembered that Adam's blood healed Nathan, duh!  I don't think that the regeneration is passed on in the long term.  Peter has it because he's empathic.  Claire has it because it's her ability.  I think it just works to heal others, not impart them with the ability to regenerate.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 11-21-2007 19:16 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #141 imarielle626's post

Hmm thats an interesting thought but probably not.  Little Micah as two parents with powers and therefore a bloodline from both. He exhibits up to now, totally different abilities all of his own.

As for Nathan, I've been wondering about him.  Adams blood clearly healed the surface of his body but ocassionaly we wil see him with a reflection that is more inkeeping of how he would have looked without the Adam transfusion.  Is that the true state of him or is it more of a "in his minds eye" view that we get to see.

As for Elle - I'm not sure if I dislike her but I do as SirAlan said see an opportunity for her to turn in her beliefs as things progress.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #143 waterlilybarb's post

Adam gave Nathan his blood to heal him, that's why we are speculating if he also gained that power.

Reply #144 trulee's post

I see you partly answered the question while I was editing.  There's so much that happens in these episodes, sometimes I can't keep it all straight, until I stop and think about it for a few minutes.  I should really start doing more of that before posting.

Re: Elle...from what I understand, we're meant to dislike her initially, but now that we know why she behaves the way she does I think we're supposed to feel sorry for her.

Reply #146 waterlilybarb's post

Your probably right. why else would Sylar have to eat brains. Quick question. How did Sylar figure that would give him everyone elses abilities?

Reply #147 gabsimom's post

That hasn't been explained.  Possibly, after he killed his first victim and tried to figure out their power by examining their brain he realized he would have to ingest it to absorb the power.  His initial ability is intuitive aptitude.

So Mohinder is a villain now? Noah spared his life... and in the end Mohinder still shot him in the eye. That was cruel. But I was glad that Noah came back to life... I wonder why Bob decide to save him?

Wow Elle, what can I say. Does she think boys are toys? LOL "He's adorable. Can I keep him?" She said the exact same thing to Peter.

Well, at least we found out that it was indeed Kensei that killed Kaito.

The mystery woman... humm... I wonder why she wants to be left alone...

Ok so back to the photo of 12... did any one find it strange that now all of them are dead except Angela, Bob, Maury, and the mystery woman (Let's refer her as the mystery woman for now... try not to mention her name even if you know it. Thanks.)...

When Kaito was still alive, didn't he mentioned to Angela on that roof that there's like 9 of them left... and now (a week later) there's only 4? So like 5 of them (including Kaito) all died in a week?

Someone is really in a killing spree... Is Adam working together with Maury???  

In any case... here are the names of the rest in the picture (minus the mystery woman)...
- The blond woman standing next to Linderman is Suzanne Ammaw.
- The woman sitting next to Charles is Paula Gramble.
- The dark hair man sitting in front of Kaito and Bob is Carlos Mendez. (I'm assuming he's related to Issac.)
- And the white hair man sitting in front of Maury is Harry Fletcher.

Reply #150 roca's post

I was wondering about this myself.  Just a thought, since Adam has been free longer than a week...he was free all the time Peter was in Ireland...he, possibly with Maury's help, could have killed them during that time and maybe the other Company "Founders" were unaware of their deaths.

I noticed the names too, but I don't recall seeing ALL their names on the photo.  Was it at the beginning of the episode?

Elle

i think we should separate thread about her but every time i try create split topic i get moderated so this time i'm using current thread.

kirsten bell is fantastic actress and i like how veronica launched tv career and seriously this character she play is kind of scary, the way belittle men refer to them as toys is rather distrubing i sometimes wonder if she ever going find someone that's right for her-i know she is mental distrubed person but she deserve to have someone special.

let look at her first toy peter where she give him electric shocks every day and now we seen her second toy mohinder -i wonder who her 3rd toy might be?

i got to say i think sylar would perfect companion for elle what do you guys think?

Reply #151 waterlilybarb's post

It showed all the names for a second when Molly was looking at the photo. Actually the names weren't clear on the video I saw from the VIP channel. I got the names by googling. Hopefully it's much clearer on your TV

I guess you are right. Adam had time to kill everyone else while Peter was gone...

Reply #152 bala's post

Elle and Sylar? LOL I don't think there would be any true love between them. Sylar would probably pretend to like her to keep her close. And before you know it, Sylar would slice open her head and steal her power!

Reply 154#154 roca's post

hey who know i'm romantic i mean i just think they would suit each other

OH NO...

Have anyone seen the promo for next episode, Truth & Consequences? Well I just saw it on... Oh boy oh boy... I have so many question marks up in my head now. I can't wait for the episode to air. If you do not want to be spoiled... don't read on... oh and don't see the promo

[highlight to read]
So Peter has managed to locate the mystery woman. I wonder how he did it. Did he absorb Molly's power? Okay now we know she was the one created the Shanti virus. On a different note, is Peter helping the wrong side? Hiro vs Peter... Who's gonna win? Who do you want to win? I hate to see either of them get hurt. Oh are we gonna see some cat fight too?
[end of highlight]

Hidden contents in this thread can be viewed after replied only.

Reply 156#156 roca's post

I have seen the promo, but I didn't read on...just in case you noticed something I didn't.

The promo left me with more questions too.  I can't wait until tomorrow night...I'll have some of those questions answered.

I just want to read the hidden message
edit Ahhh I guess I just failed

[ Last edited by gabsimom at 11-26-2007 02:02 ]

Reply 158#158 gabsimom's post

ROFL!

Reply 156#156 roca's post

test
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread