Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 160#160 dognxtdoor's post

LOL I was testing out the [ hide ] function but it doesn't work very well, does it?

Reply  157#157 waterlilybarb's post
Is it yet? Tic Toc Tic Toc

Peter is such an idiot. All he does is furrow his brow.

**Truth & Consequences - SPOILERS**

Your [hide] test worked...it just doesn't work on super mods.   We are ALL-seeing.

I just read your hidden message, now that I've seen the episode.  Your idea was a good one, but not the right one.  I'm surprised you didn't guess.  As for a showdown between Hiro & Peter, I agree.  I don't want either of them to get hurt.

That Maya is SO stupid!  I wish they'd just get rid of her already.  I actually liked her brother...go figure.
And to meet Victoria, just to have her killed was NOT satisfying.  I wanted her to at least tell Peter what his mother's power is.

I loved when Micah realized that Monica WAS St. Joan.  Isaac's premonitions still are being revealed to our characters.  Nice touch!

Sylar has Molly.  What will Mohinder do?  And where was Matt?  Why wasn't he watching Molly?  Maya is with Sylar at the apartment.  Can she get any more stupid?!

Next week is the fall finale.  It's going to be a great episode if the teaser is anything to go by.  All of our questions will be answered...regarding this chapter, at least.  I hope they reveal Angela and Kaito's abilities.  We've been waiting long enough already for that.  Will Peter and Caitlyn be reunited?  What about HRG?  So many questions...only one episode to answer them.  AHHH!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #163 waterlilybarb's post

Arrgh arrgh arrgh - thats for Mohinder being his stupid niaive self.  Arrgh arrgh arrgh thats for Peter for being his stupid niaive self. Arrgh arrgh arrgh aarrgghh thats for Maya for being a stupid niaive doofus.

This was an episode of W's for me.  Whats, whys & wills.  What on earth have they kept HRG alive for, seeing as though they thought he was so dangerous to them.  Why have they pretended to let Claire live a "normal" life but still have Elle keep an eye on her?  Why did Adam want to klll everyone 30 years ago and what will he do to Peter when Peter finally realises what he's up to..

As for Maya, she's so gonna get it  from Sylar.  To believe a stranger over your own brother - jeez..

I do hope that Monica is ok.  Hopefully some of those ninja moves she saw the last episode will come in handy and she can make good her escape.  I've a funny feeling though it wil be Nikki/Jessica who ends up coming to the rescue.

In true Heroes form, the episode ended with an arrgh, Hiro & Peter pitted against each other.  Will Peter blast Hiro into oblivion or will Hiro blink out in time to be saved? I'll tell you another thing, I dont think that Adam is really frozen.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

is there an episode next week?

Reply 165#165 bala's post

Yup Yup... It's the fall finale!

Reply 166#166 roca's post

really

will it continue after new year?

Boy oh boy is it monday yet?! LOL

I hope Monica is ok too. Trulee I have the exact same thoughts as you... I also think Niki is gonna be the one who rescue her.

As for Matt, I think he's at work... Didn't Sylar say he convinced the baby sitter to go home!!!

LOL I was actually glad Alejandro is gone. Actually I wanna see both of them gone. The twins story has dragged long enough.

Peter vs Hiro... I can't wait to find out what happen next!!!

Reply 167#167 bala's post

With the writer's strike... I really don't know. But let's hope so!!!

we soooo agree with waterlilybarb and trulee. this episode was a real let down when did hero start to mean complete idiot! and it's not like monica had to see a slew of (as trulee puts it ) "ninja" movies. the clip they showed was of bruce lee and watching that alone should have been enough for her to take them all down - it always worked for the dragon! alejandro knew better and so that end was totally pointless. we've been furious since they started with the twins -- being hispanic gives a whole different take on the "dirty spics breaking into the us with their filthy disease" storyline!  arrrgh and double arrggghh!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I hope this last episode really does answer all our questions.  Will the world be saved once again?  What was Kaito's power (I really want to know what Kaito's power was.  I really though Hiro was going to ask him when he went back to see who killed him.)  Who is good and who is bad?  Will Sylar finally regain his powers?  Why was HRG kept alive?  and so many more...

I hope nothing happens to Molly and I hope Mohinder snaps out of his "the company is good" phase because we all know despite little "good" things they have done (like keep HRG alive) they are overall bad!

I too hope Monica is going to be okay and that Micah gets DL's medal back.

Powerless

OK, I got home late tonight and JUST finished watching the fall finale.  What an episode!  I LOVED it!  It tied the chapter up nicely, while still leaving us wanting more.  I really think that was the original ending to the episode, which would mean the negotiation talks must be progressing, because it lead very nicely into Volume 3 - "Villains".  I don't want to give too much away because I know many of you won't get to see it until tomorrow.  Definitely come by and let us know what you think, once you've seen the episode.  I'm dying to hear some feedback.  

And SirAlain...I have a sneaking suspicion you may be right about 'Pandora's Box'...I think it might be both literal AND metaphorical.  There were an awful lot of goodies in that Primatech vault.

Reply 172#172 waterlilybarb's post

Well what can i say it was predictable that as soon Nathan was going to announce it something would happen to him but was it his mother that shot him?. i'm glad virus is destroyed but volume 2 was very short.

Do you think adam would get out?

Reply 173#173 bala's post

She wasn't the shooter, but she very well could have been behind it.  
The volume was the length it was intended to be, but I really wanted to find out what Angela's and/or Kaito's powers were.

I guess we'll have to wait and see re: Adam.  The next volume IS entitled "Villains".  We know Sylar is back, but who will prove to be the other villains.  Will Angela reveal herself more fully as a baddie?  What about Bob & Elle?  

And what about Niki?  Rather ironic that she went out the same way as DL, don't you think.  It was a good ending for her though.  I wonder if they'll bring her back with Claire's blood?  We know it can revive the dead, so it IS a possibility.

**edit: Niki didn't die the same way as DL.  Thanks to trulee for correcting my tired memory. :)

Reply 174#174 waterlilybarb's post

Well I've just finished watching and there are probably just as many questions left to be asnwered as before.  As I thought, Nikki came to Monicas rescue (with a little help from Micah locating her). Oh Barb, didnt DL die by being shot by the guy who was trying to pick up Nikki's alter ego Gina and not in a fire.  Is she even dead, they cant leave poor Micah an orphan can they.

I really thought Elle was going to see her father for what he is but at the end of the day she still seems to be a daughter  looking for the approval of Daddy.  I dont get why they didnt use Claires blood to heal her gunshot wound.  I would have done and it would have made her fully operational.  Also, I know what happened to Nathan, but if he has Adams blood running around his veins would what happened to him be permanent..

What genius of Hiro to spirit Adam away to where he did.  My worry is that someone might hear him, dig him up and proclaim him some kind of deity (which he already thinks he is)

As for Sylar, heavens above, the world better brace itself now he's got his powers back.  Will he be just like before and hunt down as many people with powers that he can or has he got even more sinister plans.

I guess I'll have to wait until chapter 3.  This sure is a slow way to read a "book".
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 175#175 trulee's post

You're right!  I can't believe I forgot that DL was shot.  I was thinking of his Medal of Valor.  I did post quite late last night...I plead exhaustion!

As for Nathan, I'm not sure that having Adam's blood will save him, but he is Claire's father, so I don't think we've seen the last of him.

Regarding Adam, I was thinking the same thing, but I wonder if anyone could hear him?  It's not like he'll be "saved by the bell".

This is definitely the long way to go about reading a book.

Reply 172#172 waterlilybarb's post

Actually Volume 2 was supposed to end differently.

It was gonna end with "Nathan collapsing from the Shanti Virus in the middle of his speech. Due to the writer's strike cutting the season short, the scene was rewritten to end on a more dramatic cliffhanger note, with Nathan being gunned down by an unknown assassin."

I really think Angela ordered the assassination of her own son. If  you ask me, I don't think Nathan is gonna survive. I also don't think that Niki will survive the blast. We already know her story, there aren't much more to tell. It's unfortunate that Micah lost his parents in just a few episodes (months) apart. I think we'll see more of Monica and Micah instead.

And yes I'm dying find out what powers do Angela, Kaito, Arthur, and other founders... possess... if they have any...

I hope Adam will stay buried in his grave. Yes he's buried in the Aoyama Cemetry where Hiro's parents are buried. I wonder if Hiro also teleported him to the another time, like perhaps the future?

I hate to see the return of Sylar :Q

ARGH... when will the writers strike ends???

BTW, for a moment I was actually really glad that Maya died... until the stupid Sylar decided to test Claire's blood on her... Sigh!

Reply 178#178 roca's post

I was hoping Maya would be gone too.  Though she came to her senses in the end, it was too little, too late.  Foolish, foolish girl.

They did a really good job with the alternate ending because it felt right for the episode.  I like the suspense this ending provided, and the questions it raises.

According to Kring, nothing is written in stone about Nathan, Niki, or Adam...so we may so any or all of them again at some point.  If Hiro put Adam in the future, that would be an extremely fitting punishment for his crimes.   The upside of the strike is that Zach Quinto will be available for more of volume 3, since he should be pretty much finished shooting the new Star Trek movie.  A chapter entitled "Villains" really MUST include a good dose of Sylar.

Reply 179#179 waterlilybarb's post

I was actually thinking, that someone may use Molly to find Adam (without her knowing he's a bad guy). She can see anyone who is alive anywhere, as far as I can tell, maybe the future too.
This episode was excellent, I thought they brought the storylines full circle and ready for a new chapter. I'm happy to finally see Maya's character haeding in a better direction. I understood, that it had to have some boring parts to it, because they were building her character. I couldn't have standed too much more, of her mushing over Sylar though.
So, H.R.G. will now return to the ranks of the company, I wonder if all his evilness will return.
It think Elle is catching on to, just who father is and how  he treated her growing up. It may take a little time for her to grasp it, but she isn't liking what she's learning. I think she may turn on him and join the side, fighting against him.
I wonder when they will reveal the rest of the elders powers too, like you I am biting at the bits to know.   
I totally agree with you trulee, here we go again with Sylar, but I think there are going to be a few more and even more dangerouse villan's!

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 12-5-2007 02:39 ]

Thread