22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #14 silver1978's post

About DL... he got shot from protecting Nikki. If he phased, then the shot would have passed through him into Nikki.

In regards to the Sylar in Peter's disguised theory... Sylar can't heal his own wounds unless Sylar killed Peter or Claire or Kensei...

As for the hooded sweatshirt guy that killed Kaito... just a silly thought... what about West?! West can fly too... Maybe he's secretly working for the company?!

Reply #16 silver1978's post

Well it was a silly thought...

But hey who knows maybe West could fly as fast as Superman

Reply #41 SirAlain's post

She's referring to the 3 unidentified women in the photograph... The photo of Linderman, Papa and mama Petrelli, Bob, Charles Deveaux, Kaito Nakamura, two unidentified men, three unidentified women and Matt's father.

You know looking at that picture again... I don't think it was any of the guy who killed Kaito. None of them look skinny enough... like the skinny man in a hooded sweats... Do you think it's one of the women? (Well, I still kinda think that guy is West... LOL)

Anyway, I don't think the Monica's mom is in the picture... if she's in the picture... Kaito would have known she died from Katrina and wouldn't have mentioned that there are 9 of them left...

I'm just wondering... why papa Petrelli isn't looking straight at the camera like everyone else... What's he looking at? Or who he's talking to?

I've read somewhere... some people thinks papa Petrelli's side view looks like Kensei... but I really don't think so. Any thoughts?

Kensei can't live forever right? Or can he? He still grow old like everyone else right?!

Reply #54 imarielle626's post

Claude maybe?

Well, even if there's someone there... if there's someone invisible there, how come papa Petrelli knows that s/he's there? Why only papa Petrelli knows that s/he's there?

Humm But then Kaito did say there were 12 of them... and the picture shows 12...

On the note on Elle's dad... I'm thinking Bob... He's the guy who "runs" the company at the moment.

Betty is Matt's sister? I don't think it's gonna be in the writing... Nathan and West can fly, and West is not Nathan's child. Kensei and Claire can heal, and Kensei is not Claire's father. They are all somehow related all right but not like that. Their abilities are in their genes, it's being past along through generations.

About the 9th wonders... the one Micah showed Monica is a past issue. The one we saw with Hiro arrives in New York is issue #14.

Ok so Kensei is Adam Monroe... then who are those guys in the picture?

Now that we know Kensei is still alive, I believe he's the one who killed Kaito.

Can't wait for the next episode...

Reply #87 waterlilybarb's post

I was actually thinking maybe Kensei was in the picture but he was hiding behind the group... remember Papa Petrelli seems to be looking at something behind Kaito...

Two Adam Monroe? Maybe they just share the same name. It could be a common name like John Doe LOL. Maybe it's his decedent? He has to have some decedents right? Unless he's still hung up on Yaeko...

As for how Peter met Adam... didn't Bob say Adam was locked up? From what I've seen from the previews, it looks like Peter was locked up too along with Adam. I guess Peter used one of his powers broke them out of "jail"...

Reply #101 SirAlain's post

Hana is still "alive"

In case you are interested, she just appeared in the novel The Last Shangri-La.

Reply #104 waterlilybarb's post

This isn't the GNs we've been reading. To be frank, I'm not sure what the difference really. I only know these are under a different section, Evolutions. I don't think these novels come out regularly like the GNs.

So Mohinder is a villain now? Noah spared his life... and in the end Mohinder still shot him in the eye. That was cruel. But I was glad that Noah came back to life... I wonder why Bob decide to save him?

Wow Elle, what can I say. Does she think boys are toys? LOL "He's adorable. Can I keep him?" She said the exact same thing to Peter.

Well, at least we found out that it was indeed Kensei that killed Kaito.

The mystery woman... humm... I wonder why she wants to be left alone...

Ok so back to the photo of 12... did any one find it strange that now all of them are dead except Angela, Bob, Maury, and the mystery woman (Let's refer her as the mystery woman for now... try not to mention her name even if you know it. Thanks.)...

When Kaito was still alive, didn't he mentioned to Angela on that roof that there's like 9 of them left... and now (a week later) there's only 4? So like 5 of them (including Kaito) all died in a week?

Someone is really in a killing spree... Is Adam working together with Maury???  

In any case... here are the names of the rest in the picture (minus the mystery woman)...
- The blond woman standing next to Linderman is Suzanne Ammaw.
- The woman sitting next to Charles is Paula Gramble.
- The dark hair man sitting in front of Kaito and Bob is Carlos Mendez. (I'm assuming he's related to Issac.)
- And the white hair man sitting in front of Maury is Harry Fletcher.

Reply #151 waterlilybarb's post

It showed all the names for a second when Molly was looking at the photo. Actually the names weren't clear on the video I saw from the VIP channel. I got the names by googling. Hopefully it's much clearer on your TV

I guess you are right. Adam had time to kill everyone else while Peter was gone...

Reply #152 bala's post

Elle and Sylar? LOL I don't think there would be any true love between them. Sylar would probably pretend to like her to keep her close. And before you know it, Sylar would slice open her head and steal her power!

OH NO...

Have anyone seen the promo for next episode, Truth & Consequences? Well I just saw it on... Oh boy oh boy... I have so many question marks up in my head now. I can't wait for the episode to air. If you do not want to be spoiled... don't read on... oh and don't see the promo

[highlight to read]
So Peter has managed to locate the mystery woman. I wonder how he did it. Did he absorb Molly's power? Okay now we know she was the one created the Shanti virus. On a different note, is Peter helping the wrong side? Hiro vs Peter... Who's gonna win? Who do you want to win? I hate to see either of them get hurt. Oh are we gonna see some cat fight too?
[end of highlight]

Hidden contents in this thread can be viewed after replied only.

Reply 160#160 dognxtdoor's post

LOL I was testing out the [ hide ] function but it doesn't work very well, does it?

Reply  157#157 waterlilybarb's post
Is it yet? Tic Toc Tic Toc

Reply 165#165 bala's post

Yup Yup... It's the fall finale!

Boy oh boy is it monday yet?! LOL

I hope Monica is ok too. Trulee I have the exact same thoughts as you... I also think Niki is gonna be the one who rescue her.

As for Matt, I think he's at work... Didn't Sylar say he convinced the baby sitter to go home!!!

LOL I was actually glad Alejandro is gone. Actually I wanna see both of them gone. The twins story has dragged long enough.

Peter vs Hiro... I can't wait to find out what happen next!!!

Reply 167#167 bala's post

With the writer's strike... I really don't know. But let's hope so!!!

22 12
Thread