Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Heroes Season 2 Here

Sorry if someone was meant to start a topic since no-one has yet i hope mods don't mind. This episode to me just felt normal we learnt a little bit more about the twins and we can see why they need each other.

Claire she had cut off her one of her toe-she couldn't just leave it alone could she look where it got her-serves her right now he's knows and it will be interesting to see what's happening next.
There something mentally concerning about her state of mind where she willing hurt herself to see how far it goes.

Hiro-well let just say that guy full surprises.

so what did rest of you think?

Click Here For The Heroes About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Heroes on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 23:53 ]

Reply #7 dognxtdoor's post

well given that Takeo can heal wouldn't it give him addition confidence he can't die so he might be able battle well enough under hiro guidance

Reply #38 xxjujuxx's post

he has a right protect his daughter as he is going kill him.

does anyone find it odd 9th wonder comic are still available?

issac died 6 months ago and since he's only one who can paint the future, with his death the comic should be ended.

how are comics available after his death?

Reply #62 imarielle626's post

well i'm not sure about this. i know he post comics one week in advanced it's been 6 months since he's dead-no mention how many he did?.

Reply #75 silver1978's post

I know

he's Adam i can't believe it-he brillant bad guy-i loved him in alias

Reply #78 imarielle626's post

how could you not

Reply #114 waterlilybarb's post

3 episodes?

isn't usually 22 episodes per season?

well i can't wait for the quiz tomorrow, anyway i do have 1 question it revealed Adam regeneration power meant that he never aged does that mean the same apply to claire that she always be teenager no matter how old she gets-think about amount of time she healed herself.

Elle

i think we should separate thread about her but every time i try create split topic i get moderated so this time i'm using current thread.

kirsten bell is fantastic actress and i like how veronica launched tv career and seriously this character she play is kind of scary, the way belittle men refer to them as toys is rather distrubing i sometimes wonder if she ever going find someone that's right for her-i know she is mental distrubed person but she deserve to have someone special.

let look at her first toy peter where she give him electric shocks every day and now we seen her second toy mohinder -i wonder who her 3rd toy might be?

i got to say i think sylar would perfect companion for elle what do you guys think?

Reply 154#154 roca's post

hey who know i'm romantic i mean i just think they would suit each other

is there an episode next week?

Reply 166#166 roca's post

really

will it continue after new year?

Reply 172#172 waterlilybarb's post

Well what can i say it was predictable that as soon Nathan was going to announce it something would happen to him but was it his mother that shot him?. i'm glad virus is destroyed but volume 2 was very short.

Do you think adam would get out?

Season 2 Alternative Ending & Deleted Scene

Thread