Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Peter's transformation

What do you think about how Peter has transformed? Like the disappearing tattoo and when he almost killed that guy? My friend and I were discussing this the other night and we both thought of Jessica. We had both thought he must have absorbed her ability and now he has an evil side. This could really take this story a lot of places, I think he'll be in Ireland for a while.
Oh and did you see how part of the Tattoo was the same shape as the death mark on all the pics of the elder heroes........I wonder what that means?

This is getting sooooo cool & interesting!!!

Reply #20 waterlilybarb's post

True the symbol has shown up throughout the series and it was cool to learn (from Ando) that it is the crest on Kensei’s shield.......there is definitely a connection here. Maybe I'm the only one that didn't see the crest on the shield before, that wouldn't surprise me, since I know I'm in need of glasses (I'm gonna have that lasik surgery though)

[ Last edited by  gypsiegirl66 at 10-13-2007 01:16 ]

Reply #26 waterlilybarb's post

I agree that Claire very well may turn on her father, she seems quite disturbed by what Wes told her. I was also thinking, that maybe the girl in the painting wasn't Claire, but was Jessica/Nikk instead. She & Claire, do have similar hair styles and she does have to do the company a favor before they will help her.  

Reply #32 SirAlain's post

I would say it's getiing pretty controversial. Wow, Matt's dad looking like being the killer, if not related Molly's nightmares and Molly going into shock like that. I didn't realize that Nathan had been banned from seeing his kids either. Sylar is now with the twins, who knows what is going to happen with that. I'm psyched to see Kristen Bell finally make her debut to the show too and it looks like Peter may be coming home.
Just when I didn't think this could get any better, bam they throw even better storyline out there..........you go Heroes!!!

Reply #49 waterlilybarb's post

I'm just throwing this out there, I haven't really figured this all out yet, this just popped into my head. I was thinking about how the bomb going off, was able to take the powers that Peter absorbed from Jessica, and fuse them into Nathan. Could it have fused other powers of Peters into him? Like being stealth, he can already fly and if he has the Jessica/Nikki power, then his already not so nice side, could really become an evil devil. Could the killer be Nathan and he not even know it, like Jessica didn't know what Nikki was doing?
It's just something else to think about I guess, and I'm not going to rely on that photo too much, in my thinking. I will for the body size some, but they could be using a stand-in to throw us off, knowing that we'd blow the picture up. I may be wrong, but I've seen it done before in plenty of movies.

Reply #51 waterlilybarb's post

Yep, you're right!! I completely forgot about that, they're tricky little buggers those writers, they've got our heads ........lol
I've been sitting at the edge of my seat since the new season started, I don't think I remember a show that has had me in so much suspense

Arrgghh!!!

I was kind of surprised at how easily Matt fell into that trap, I mean take the cuffs off me and I'll tell everything. How about leep the cuffs on ya and you tell me everything. Watching Matt following him to that room, was like watching a child follow a pedophile into a car.

I agree I don't think that Mat & Betty/Candice/Michelle??? are related, because at this point it would mean nothing.

I would sure like to get my hands on that copy-cat power though, I got a ton of things I could get done.....lol

Oh Barb I read that too, she has been around for a while it seems and we're in for a lot of surprises.  

Reply #68 waterlilybarb's post

Exactly.... I have so many dreams, so little time. You and I are on the same page, as alway!! Hey did you read the GN? Who do you think that was up there?? Wes??

Reply 179#179 waterlilybarb's post

I was actually thinking, that someone may use Molly to find Adam (without her knowing he's a bad guy). She can see anyone who is alive anywhere, as far as I can tell, maybe the future too.
This episode was excellent, I thought they brought the storylines full circle and ready for a new chapter. I'm happy to finally see Maya's character haeding in a better direction. I understood, that it had to have some boring parts to it, because they were building her character. I couldn't have standed too much more, of her mushing over Sylar though.
So, H.R.G. will now return to the ranks of the company, I wonder if all his evilness will return.
It think Elle is catching on to, just who father is and how  he treated her growing up. It may take a little time for her to grasp it, but she isn't liking what she's learning. I think she may turn on him and join the side, fighting against him.
I wonder when they will reveal the rest of the elders powers too, like you I am biting at the bits to know.   
I totally agree with you trulee, here we go again with Sylar, but I think there are going to be a few more and even more dangerouse villan's!

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 12-5-2007 02:39 ]

Thread