Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I just hope the new villain is far more evil than Sylar! And also the show should come up with more controversial writing... something to keep the audience buzzing.

Will Matt & Mohinder just kiss already? The sexual tension is killing me!!!

Reply #40 waterlilybarb's post

What women? Are you talking about Maya (Alejandro's twin)? Monica (from New Orleans)? Caitlin (Ireland)? Or that new skank Kristin Bell?

Ah I see...

Standing, left to right: Unidentified woman, Daniel Linderman (Malcom McDowell), Mr Arthur Petrelli, Mrs. Angela Petrelli (Christine Rose), Kaito Nakamura (George Takei), Bob aka Goldfinger (Stephen Tobolowsky), unidentified woman, Mr. Parkman.

Seated, left to right: Unidentified woman, Charles Deveaux (Richard Roundtree), unidentified man, unidentified man.

People are saying that the black woman is Nana Dawson, but it doesn't look like her...

Omg omg I think Parkman and Candace are siblings!!!

Reply #58 waterlilybarb's post

Yes imarielle626 is correct! Parkman's dad seemed to have a variation of both Matt's & Candace's power.
Although Candace now goes by the name "Michelle" - she was the one who nursed Sylar, remember!

And the character Elle is definitely tailor-made for the Mtv kids out there. Oh well. Some are saying she is HRG's daughter or Goldfinger's.

I bet that Kaitlyn has a power of her own! She's so mysterious.

And although I abhor West the most, I must give him props for what he did to the bitchy cheerleader!

I just want West to die.

Oh, and please hurry with the twins' story arc already. Since episode 1, their storyline hasn't changed:
* they are heading to NY
* Someone chases them and angers/scares the girl
* The girl cries black gooey tears and kills everyone
* The twins feel bad
* The twins continue on to the USA

REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT...

Reply #96 waterlilybarb's post

Do you think that because Maury & Matt Parkman had similar powers, then maybe Claire is also related to Kensei/Adam Monroe? And West is Nathan's son?!!! Eeeek! Incest galore.

I miss Monica, we need more of her. Too bad she won't be a regular.

Reply #98 waterlilybarb's post

You're absolutely right! And maybe making West & Nathan related would be too soap-opera-ish. lol.

DL shouldn't have died! I wonder if they are going to introduce more characters for the rest of Season 2?

Do you know whatever happened to Wireless? I forgot if she died or what...

Nooooooo!!!!! It can't be!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Reply #128 waterlilybarb's post

Are they going to keep him imprisoned? And Mohinder!!! Aaaargh!

And what is Angela Petrelli's power? It's killing me!

Reply #130 waterlilybarb's post

I know right! My jaw just dropped when the TV voiceover said "last two episodes"!

This is the reason why Claire is my favorite character: She tells Bob, "Take as much blood as you want, just let my dad go." when she was the one all tied up!
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 I like the way you think! :) 11-21-2007 12:22

Reply #136 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks!

I wonder if Elle will now go against her father, now that she knows the truth.
And btw, I dont hate Elle, but when she electrocuted herself (in Mr. Muggles' bath) --- that was deliciously orgasmic.

Peter is such an idiot. All he does is furrow his brow.

Thread