Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Perhaps the killers ability is to travel through electricity. Also maybe he can manipulate it. See the power box behind him and wasn't there some kind of electric attack going on in the jail cell with mama.

It's all Hiro's fault

Quote:
Boy...I LOVE sci-fi!
Who doesn't?
It's the plague.. help me.. can't control.. posting comics..

Kensei was blown apart. my guess is he regenerated into 2 diffrent people. 1 good and 1 bad.

Reply #89 waterlilybarb's post

Well that explains the gorgeous blond hair. but Claires father can fly and so does the boyfriend Ewww he is a politician and could possibly be West's father too.  They wouldn't do that to us right?

OMG What a revealing episode. Nathan is not crazy. Peter got his memory back. Adam is most likely the cure and he is most likely everyone's ancestor. Maya may turn on her brother, his stupid wife caused the 1st outbreak then he called the cops on her.

Reply #112 waterlilybarb's post

A 400 year old womanizing drunk has plenty of opportunity to be patient zero. It just makes sense.

Last 2 Episodes.  It was nice seeing Hiro's dad. I think Peter and Claire will definetly Have longevity, but remember Mama Petrelli said that was from multible regeneration. Of course Both Peter and Claire have had to completely regenerate before. Did Mohinder pick the right side?

Mama Petrelli said Anti-aging occurs after the cells have regenerated several times. Does HRG have Claires power now?

Reply #143 waterlilybarb's post

Adam gave Nathan his blood to heal him, that's why we are speculating if he also gained that power.

Reply #146 waterlilybarb's post

Your probably right. why else would Sylar have to eat brains. Quick question. How did Sylar figure that would give him everyone elses abilities?

I just want to read the hidden message
edit Ahhh I guess I just failed

[ Last edited by gabsimom at 11-26-2007 02:02 ]

Thread